Chapter 31 (Authority of heaven)

They were in middle way to hunt down the white whale. Wrath as always was driving the Van but behind, they had party. Y/n was playing card games with petelgeuse, Al and Subaru. Troll was entertaining and scaring knights with his confusing tricks. Lust was drinking apple juice with wilhelm and Julius.

Lust: So, how was your day, guys?

Julius: mine would be better if Mimi and hetaro weren't in that situation but Other than that, everything is fine.

Wilhelm: Mine was normal as always Until people broke in the mansion without invitation. If we won't include that and my wife, then everything is fine.

Lust: nice. *Sips juice*

Julius: oh, Wilhelm, I wanted to ask, how did you ended up here?

Wilhelm: Long story, short, I'm getting ready for revenge.

Julius: revenge?

Wilhelm: Yes, revenge.

Lust: ...revenge.

???: Revenge, my favorite word.

Julius, lust and Wilhelm looked next to them and looked that there was standing wrath who was looking back at them.

Lust: wrath?

Wrath: Yes?

Lust: what are you doing here?

Wrath: I heard word revenge, So here I am.

Wilhelm noticed that there was nobody in front seat and said.

Wilhelm: it's also fascinating that this van can go without driver. Maybe we will get one like that.

Wrath: maybe.

Lust: yes...

They were standing next to each other's while drinking the juice. After few seconds lust realized something.

Lust: wrath?

Wrath: what is it.

Lust: who is in the front seat?

Wrath: ...OH SHIT!

Wrath ran towards front seat and continued the driving.

(With Troll)

Troll: [Tell me, kids. Is there anything in this world that is forbidden?]

Knights were looking at each other at first and then one of them answered.

Ally knight 1: Yes there is. Anything that connects to jealous witch.

Troll: [Say her name.]

Ally knight 1: Sorry I can't.

Troll: [Alright then. no need to say it, buddy. I'll just-]

Troll opened a portal and he put his hand inside of it.
_______________________________________
(With Beatrice)

Beatrice: Great, I suppose! Now I need to wait to that boy to choose him as that person. How frustrating, in fact. But mother said it so I'll do it.

Suddenly portal appeared behind her and hand came out from it which touched one of the library books. Beatrice quickly reacted on it and she looked behind only to see nothing.

Beatrice: What? I just felt that someone was here!
_______________________________________

(Back to troll)

Troll: [I think, I pulled the right book.]

Troll read the thumbnail and he quickly started to read the book. Surprisingly for knights, he ended reading it in 1 minute.