Chapter 17 (Troll vs royal knight part 2)

(Back with insanity)

Julius was currently standing in front of insanity. He was shaking. he already died 20 times in a row and he accidently killed his lady multiple times. Crowd was awfully quiet. It was like their memories getting erased Everytime when Julius dies. Have nothing to do, Julius was filled with despair. He fell on his knees and shed some tears.

Julius: why...

Troll/insanity: what?

Julius: why are you doing this?

Troll/insanity: you wanted this battle, not me buddy but thanks to you I'm having my fun.

Julius: how can you have fun by killing someone?

Troll/insanity: so you want a little rest? Well I'm okay with that. I'll answer your questions, buddy.

Ending his words, insanity sat on the invisible chair.

Julius: ...why did you hurt them...? They did nothing to you.

Troll/insanity: if you are talking about that 2 little midgets then I wasn't the one who harmed them.

Julius got confused.

Julius: don't lie to me damn it! ...It was you!

Insanity/troll: calm down buddy, I may look like wrath but I didn't harmed them, I was just watching them from distance.

Julius: wrath? ...Who is that?

Troll/insanity: the one who was using that 2 midgets as a punching bag.

Julius: heh... Is that so.

Insanity looks at his nonexistent watch.

Troll/insanity: oh look at the time! the rest time is over. Let's continue our fun, buddy.

Julius looked down, he closed eyes and said.

Julius: well then, I don't have anything to fight against you.

Troll/insanity: wait, you serious?

Julius: ...yes, I died 20 times already, didn't I?

Troll/insanity: aww buddy, let me give you advise. as my third personality would say, "true knights never surrender, no matter what, even if they loose hope or someone who was precious to him or her" and in the end "DEUS VULT".

Julius stood up, he looked at his sword and looked back at troll.

Julius: ...guess you are right, y/n.

Troll/insanity: that's the spirit buddy, and my name isn't y/n.

Julius: huh?

Troll/insanity: HAHAHAHAHAH, DID YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT I WAS Y/N?

Julius: didn't Emilia-sama called you y/n?

Troll/insanity: She was mistaken buddy.

Julius: I see, well then. Before we continue our fight and I die again, let me know your name.

Troll/insanity: my name? That's easy question. My name is Troll buddy, and his name is insanity.

Julius: who?

Troll/insanity: *sigh* you don't understand yet, buddy?

Julius: sorry but I didn't.

Troll/insanity: we are the same person with triple personality. Right Crusader?

Troll/insanity/crusader: that's right, friend.

Julius: who are you talking to?

Troll/insanity: well buddy, we are talking too much. Let's start the show!