Chapter 29 (White whale)

Troll looked towards window and he saw Wrath.

Troll: [well, hi Edgelord!]

Wrath: ...

Wrath looked around for information about where he was. He noticed Troll, og, petelgeuse and 2 maids. He looked towards maids and said.

Wrath: both of you... Name yourself.

Ram: ...

Rem: it's alright sister, he just wants to know our names.

Ram: You think the person who just jumped through the window out from nowhere is normal and not dangerous?

Rem: ... *Shrugs shoulders*

Rem looked towards Wrath who was glaring at them.

Rem: my name is Rem... I am maid of the Mathers mansion.

Ram: *sigh* Ram...

Wrath didn't answered back. After he heard their names, he turned his head towards Troll and started conversation.

Wrath: so, what do you have in your weird mind?

Troll: [you know that my mind is completely dull with ideas. There is nothing, Wrath. {Absolutely nothing}.]

Wrath: by the way, the one who brought me here with helicopter, was talking about white whale. I got interested in it.

Troll: [white whale? As normal whale but white?]

Troll got confused. Only thing that he was thinking right now was about whales.

Rem: Who are you people?

Ram: both of you look like one person who was working here. He was not as pathetic as Barusu but he wasn't the best.

When y/n heard that words, he went towards Red haired maid.

Og: insult covers soul into a dirt.

Ram looked at the right side and saw y/n who was looking at him with neutral face.

Ram: y/n!? Tsk. Nevermind...

Rem: sister, we will take care of this later it for now we need to get new window.

Og: No need. The window wasn't broken anyway.

Ram: what are y-

When they looked towards window, the window was full without single shatter. Ram was looking at window with surprised expression.

Ram: how did y-

Og: I did nothing. The window wasn't broken from start.

Petelgeuse: Hey, I found some of maid clothes in closet!

Og: ...maid clothes aren't useful, petelgeuse.

Rem: Another one?

Troll: [we gathered here and we won't go away until we will have new plan. Wrath already got my attention so we won't stay here for long time.]

Wrath: who, me?

Troll: [Can you tell me more about this white whale thingy?]

Wrath: well... Imagine giant white whale that can fly and erase someone's existence with fog. Weird, right?

Troll: [...]

Troll imagined that thing in mind. Now he had only one thing in mind and that thing was.

Troll: [LET'S HUNT IT!]

Wrath: you are reading my mind, buddy.

Og: can I join?