Chapter 11 (wrath and Betelguese.)

Subaru: what!?

Y/n: just kidding. Now... Watch and learn.

Subaru: what will you do?

Y/n: I will do a manly move. You all need to run.

I started to slaughter every mabeast with bare hands like a true man. Rem was still helping and Subaru was sitting down.

Subaru: wow! You both are strong!

Y/n: ...

Soon they rem and Subaru decided to run back to village because there were more of them.

Subaru: y/n! Run! There are more of them! You can't beat them all!

Y/n: the true man is not running. The true man is fighting.

Subaru: what the hell are you talking about! Run!

Rem: we don't have time for talking subaru-kun.

They continued to run. Some of mabeasts were running after them. I was still slaughtering most of mabeasts with my fists. Soon they saw that little dog which cursed Subaru with some mabeasts. Dog tried to use earth magic but before he used it, I jumped out from nowhere like a true man and punched that little dog with my left hand like a true man. That punch sent the puppy flying away.

One of mabeasts tried to jump at me but I caught his head with my right hand and started to use that dog as a nunchaku. After that I continued slaughtering mabeasts with mabeast in my hands.

Y/n: THATS HOW TRUE MAN FIGHTS!

Subaru: wow...

My eyes switched at red color and my speed started to rise. With speed, power rised too.

Y/n: what a great day to slaughter mobs.

Unexpectedly one of the mabeasts tried to attack me from behind but I reacted on it in time and catched his head and I made hole in his stomach.

Y/n: one donut served!

I threw it at the random way and accidently hit rem. The speed was enough to knock humans out with ease. Rem fell down.

Subaru: dude what the fuck!

Y/n: calm down dude.

Subaru: what have you done y/n!

Y/n: I threw donut.

Subaru: why did you there the mabeast at rem?

Y/n: accident.

After 2 seconds, weird and terrifying roar was heard behind me far away in the mountains.

Y/n: is that...

Subaru: ouch. what sound was that?

When I looked behind, I saw red beam in the sky that made clouds disappear in his distance.

Y/n: oh. It Seems like wrath is mad.
_______________________________________

(??? POV)

(Some minutes ago)

we were coming from the cave in the capital while we were talking about something.

???: Alright next step is to find y/n and place for the new city.

???2: what about worshiping witch?

???: We talked about this, man... Witch doesn't care about you all.

???2: how do you know about that?

???: I just know. Trust me.

???2: yeah... anyway Is there something that you want to do right now?