Chapter 20 (Petelgeuse's training)

Wrath and petelgeuse were trying to find open field without trees. Petelgeuse was constantly asking wrath "are we there yet?". Wrath was just ignoring him. Sometimes he answered with "no".

They were walking for 20 minutes until they found the place they were looking for.

Petelgeuse: are we there?

Wrath: Yes, we are here.

Wrath inhaled the air of the nature and exhaled it.

Wrath: now, we will train here.

Petelgeuse: cool. So when do I start?

Wrath: now.

Petelgeuse: what to do.

Wrath pointed at the dual desert eagles.

Wrath: take that pistols.

Petelgeuse took both of pistols. He was holding pistols like he was ready to shoot anyone.

Wrath: alright buddy. first, let me create something.

Wrath slammed his feet on the ground and training dummy appeared 50 meters away from them. Wrath pointed his finger at dummy while he was looking at petelgeuse.

Wrath: do you see that dummy over there?

Petelgeuse: yes I see it.

Wrath: alright so, you need to aim at the dummy. Most deadliest part is head, because there is a brain. Without brain your body can't function. Do you get it?

Petelgeuse: I get it.

Petelgeuse nodded.

Wrath: alright I'm gonna count. When I'll say 3, you'll shoot.

Petelgeuse: mhm.

Wrath: 1, 2-

Wrath didn't said 3 yet when petelgeuse shoot the bullet at the dummy which exploded instantly.

Wrath was looking at the dummy speechless.

Petelgeuse: how's that?

Wrath: where did you aimed?

Petelgeuse: head?

Wrath took enchanted dual eagles from Petelgeuse and he gave him normal ones.

Wrath: we will train with normal ones from now on.

Petelgeuse: okay?

Once again, wrath created the dummy which was 50 meters away.

Wrath: are you ready?

Petelgeuse: I was ready from the start!

Wrath: 1... 2... 3!

Petelgeuse shot 6 bullets at the dummy and all of them were in the head of the dummy.

Wrath: when did you learned how to aim?

Petelgeuse: well, let me explain-
___________________________________________
(Days ago.)

Petelgeuse was sitting on the chair in kitchen when something fell on his head and then on the ground. When petelgeuse looked at the ground, He saw a gun.

Petelgeuse: a gun? What is it doing in the kitchen?

Petelgeuse took the gun and started to observe it.

Petelgeuse: why does this thing has a hole? What's this thing?

He had many questions so he started to search books of it and he found more than one book. he started to read it and he learned how to aim from there.
___________________________________________