Chapter 30 (Team of epic People)

(With Y/n)

Wrath was driving the van quietly while others were talking about unnecessary things.

Troll: [y/n, I have question for you.]

Y/n: what is it?

Troll: [imagine that there is no hot and no cold. What would human feel?]

Y/n: complete emptiness.

Troll: [but how does that emptiness feels like? Cold? Hot? Average temperature?]

Y/n: it feels like...

Y/n was trying to find answers of this question in his mind. After some time of thinking, he looked down and stopped moving.

Lust: once again, the question that can not be answered by anyone except for god himself.

Subaru was sitting confused. He didn't expected them to have a big Van. After he heard Troll's question, he looked towards y/n.

Subaru: y/n?

Y/n: ...

Subaru poked his cheeks but he didn't moved an inch. He then waved his hands near his face repeatedly but y/n wasn't moving. Subaru turned around and looked towards Lust.

Subaru: what happened to him?

Lust: He just got crashed.

Subaru got even more confused because of this answer.

Subaru: what do you mean?

Lust: Troll asked him the type of question that is impossible to answer. Y/n tried to find answers but he couldn't which caused him to crash from thinking overdose.

Subaru: Is he like a computer?

Lust: actually, no. You see, talking to Troll is different from talking to other people.

Subaru: What do you mean? He is just a human who can use magic, right?

Petelgeuse: you just can't talk properly with him since he knows what question he needs to use to get the reaction from you that he wants.

Petelgeuse said it because he wanted to say something. Subaru listened to Petelgeuse and he started to think again.

Subaru: So it was Troll who crashed y/n, right?

Lust: Yes.

Petelgeuse: correct.

Wrath: Kids, remember no eating in the Van.

Y/n, Petelgeuse, Subaru and lust were looking back at Troll who was quietly eating fried fries in the Van like nobody said anything about it.

Wrath: including you! Troll.

Troll stopped eating, he sighed, stood up and started to walk towards window.

Subaru: what is he going to do?

Y/n: probably something weird.

Lust: Wrath, Troll is about to do something weird again.

Wrath: Not my problem.

Y/n approached at the window too, when he looked outside, sight made him smile.

Y/n: heheh, hey Subaru, look, we have a guests.

Subaru: guests?

Subaru went next to y/n and he looked outside of the window which made his eyes go wide.

Subaru: Mabeasts!

Y/n: yeap, the monsters.

Troll opened the window and he made his head visible outside of the Van. After that he saw the guests which made him smile. Troll waved his hand at them and said.