Chapter 26 (Quest of Troll part 2)

Roswaal was assaulting with every element against golden barrier that was protecting the city but barrier was just reflecting the attacks.

Soon Roswaal stopped attacking and started to think about something.

Roswaal: (there must be something that can bypass this barrier, right? Everything has it's weaknesses.)

???: hello there.

The voice snapped out Roswaal from thoughts, he turned around and saw someone similar to Og.

Roswaal: oh, look who we have heeeere~

???: Yeah, it's me.

Roswaal: where have you beeeeeen y/n~? After the battle against julius, you left and didn't came baaaaack~. You could've paid a visit to u-

Person's voice started to distort a little.

???: {Straight to the point, buddy.}

Roswaal: (what the...) Wait... You aren't y/n, right?

???: Correct. *Claps hands*

Roswaal again started thinking.

Roswaal: (more unexpected people? And same as y/n? )

???: You mean og right?

Roswaal snapped out of his thoughts again. He turned at person in front of him and smiled.

Roswaal: well then, if you aren't y/n then let's greeeeeet each other~. That would be fair, don't you thiiiiink?~

???: Your name is Roswaal and my name is Lust. I have enough information.

Roswaal: (lust?) By lust, you meant that you are warlock of luuuuust~?

lust: Did I mentioned something like warlock?

Roswaal: weeeell-

Lust: be more serious, clown.

Roswaal's face turned into a serious one. He dropped his accent and started to talk in normal way.

Roswaal: do you know something about this golden barrier?

Lust: this barrier protects something that is inside of it. You can't destroy it. Don't bother yourself by it. Every attempt will be futile.

Roswaal: hmm, is there a way to get inside somehow?

Lust: yes, there is one or two.

Roswaal: I'm listening.

Lust: you need to have permission from creators of this place or you need to have beta pass which you don't have probably...

Roswaal: is that so?

Lust: now you can go... I'm not a no buy who likes fighting.

Lust was about to go back in city when wall of flame erupted from the ground in front of lust.

Roswaal: where are you going? We didn't ended our talk yet.

Lust: ...

Roswaal: now turn around, and let's continue our dialogue.

When lust turned around, he looked completely empty. Meanwhile og was watching everything from distance.

Og: well, he screwed.

Roswaal was curious for a second because of lust's sudden change of face but then smile returned on his face.

Roswaal: much bett-

Lust: {you wanna talk, huh? Alright then, piece of shi-
_______________________________________
(With troll, wrath and petelgeuse)

Petelgeuse was in middle of the capital right now. Wrath and troll were watching him from the forest in witch cultist outfit. Petelgeuse was walking like a normal person until.