Chapter 14 (Troll the crusader)

(third pow)

Insanity was starring at half elf for 5 seconds. After that puck came out from crystal that Emilia was wearing.

When he saw insanity, he felt danger. Puck looked at Emilia and asked her.

Puck: Lia? What is happening here?

Emilia: hello puck. I were walking at royal election and saw y/n. He is good at using weapons too so I asked him to be my knight for a short time.

She said with warm smile but insanity didn't cared about smiles.

Puck: Lia, listen here. Don't take him with you.

Emilia: but why?

Puck: I felt massive malicious and murderous intent from him.

After hearing this, Emilia looked at insanity with worried face.

Emilia: is it true y/n?

But insanity didn't answered the question.

Emilia: answer me y/n, please.

No answer was heard from insanity. He was only starring at the half elf and little spirit.

Puck suddenly summoned ice shards near insanity.

Puck: answer my question y/n. why do you want to kill somebody right now? And especially why do you want to kill Emilia?

Emilia: w-what?

Insanity turned around and saw the ice icicles around him.

Insanity: this is the start of everything...

Puck: you seem to be not scared of death.

Emilia: puck don't! We can talk about this!

Insanity immediately summoned the portal and took something from it. After that he charged at Emilia when puck was distracted. It was clearly to see that insanity wanted to kill her in one blow.

Puck noticed it and tried to create barrier.

Puck: did you really thought that you could kill-

Buy everything was changed before he swinged his axe at Emilia. instead of weapon there was just hand.

Troll: we didn't even do handshake little half elf.

Puck: what? All malicious intent disappeared instantly? What is happening?

Emilia: puck it's just a handshake nothing else.

Troll: so? Let's start over. You want me to be your knight for the royal election am I right?

Emilia: yes you are right.

Troll: and you called me y/n right?

Emilia: isn't that your name.

Troll: oh yes it is. That's my name but we have our nicknames half elf.

Emilia: we?

Troll: nevermind. So when is election starting?

Emilia: it's will start soon. So we need to hurry.

Troll looked at the little spirit with smile.

Troll: it seems like your spirit don't likes me and he is confused.

Puck: but how? Where is your malicious intent?

Troll: malicious? What is that? Hahah. That was funny little one, you have a good sense of humor.

Puck: but that wasn't humor.

Troll: we need to get rid of this ice icicles or else someone might get hurt.