Scene 2 - Titanica

We view the stock footage of the exterior of Titanica before we cut to the interior of Titan's throne room. We look from a way back of Titan on his throne, with two Aquaphibians standing guard for the overlord, with X20 kneeling down beneath him. There is a bleeping we hear on Titan's monitor.

Titan:

DOCTOR MOXAX! WHAT HAVE YOU TO REPORT!

We see the monitor flash to a black and white screen of Moxax in the control room at Arctica.

Moxax:

Mighty Titan, I have good news to report to you. The drilling of the project will come to an end tomorrow. Meaning that the cahelium will be available for collection very shortly.

Titan:

Brilliant work, Doctor. Excellent! You will be rewarded most handsomely for your cause to my underwater species.

Moxax:

Thank you, Titan. It is a great privilege in communicating directly with you.

Titan:

So it should. Especially because the half-wit at my feet has always constantly failed to carry out my instructions time and time again!

X20 looks down at himself.

Moxax:

I will call again with further details. And thank you once again, Titan.

The call ends. Titan looks to X20.

Titan:

It is a brilliant master scheme, is it not, X20?

X20:

Oh indeed it is your majesty. With an endless supply of cahelium in your hands to create hundreds, if not thousands of new Terror Fishes, we will be able to swarm across the Earth and conquer all. Nothing would be able to stand up against us.

Titan:

Correct, X20. Not even Marineville would be able to stand against my new fleet, and neither will that accursed Troy Tempest and that infernal Stingray!

He and X20 laugh together as we fade into blackness before the opening titles of Stingray begin to open...

STAND BY FOR ACTION!

(STINGRAY OPENING TITLES)

WE ARE ABOUT TO LAUNCH STINGRAY!

MARINEVILLE, I AM CALLING BATTLESTATIONS – ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR!