Scene 15 - Party

We view Atlanta's house with a number of cars parked nearby suitably. Music can be heard, and we cut inside to the party. Lots of people are inside, with plenty of food and drinks on the table. Parker is busy helping serve, and everybody is nicely dressed for this special outing. The men are handsomely dressed in their suits and tuxedos, whereas the girls look stunning in their dresses. Her room is covered in special bright decorations to help the party vibe be enforced. There is Gordon, Brains, Lady Penelope, Troy, Marina, Phones, Atlanta, the Commander, Fisher, Moxax, and even Oink! The Stingray crew are gathered in one area, whereas the International Rescue personnel, with the exception of Parker, with Moxax chatting together.

Troy:

Boy, this is sure a great party here, Atlanta! You sure know how to throw a big celebration together. And what great music to choose from!

Atlanta:

Gee, thanks Troy.

Parker is serving near where Gordon and the others are. Gordon decides to joke with him.

Gordon:

Erm, waiter, could we please have some more cocktails please?

Parker:

Yes, Mr Gordon, sir.

Moxax:

A very fine butler he is, Lady Penelope.

Penelope:

He is, indeed, Doctor. The finest if you may say so.

Moxax:

Wouldn't he want to join in on the fun? He seems to be working very hard.

Penelope:

Parker did insist he helps Atlanta out this evening. An offer that she was delighted to accept.

Moxax:

And I myself am delighted to have such great publicity visiting Arctica tomorrow. You are all most special guests and I will be very happy to welcome you along. Mr. Hackenbacker, I have heard so much of your work and am delighted to learn more about you.

Brains:

Really? Well... where do I begin?

Gordon:

Brains is about to give away his life story to you, aren't you Brains?

Brains:

Yeah, Gordon. I-I was born back on 14th November 2040 and became an o-orphan when a hurricane struck my home in Michigan. I-I was ad-dopted at the age of twelve by a Cambridge University Professor who saw that I was, well, w-without being a bit smug, a great genius in his eyes.

Moxax:

A Cambridge University Professor?

Brains:

Yep. A-and, he gave me ev-every opportunity to develop my mental abilities. By eighteen, I had an as-stounding amount of k-knowledge of advanced theoretical design applications.

Gordon:

That's right, Doctor. It was when my dad was at a cultural lecture hall in Paris that he saw Mr Hackenbacker and recognized my talents.

Brains:

And with M-Mr. Tracy, a philanthropic entrepreneur you could say, he allowed me to help work for many of his machines and ships to help his company.

Gordon:

And he's quite a perfectionist I may add.

Moxax: