Scene 18 - A New Day

We watch from an exterior Titanica. Again, we cut to Titan's throne room with Aquaphibian guards standing beneath him. The undersea overlord is impatient and angry.

Titan:

Where is that incompetent agent of mine?! What is taking him so long?!

An Aquaphibian approaches Titan and bows before him.

Aquaphibian:

BLLORR GGLLL RRRLLLLHH! YOUR HIGHNESS, X20 HAS NOW ARRIVED!

X20 dashes into the throne room and arrives up to Titan.

X20:

My humblest of apologies mighty Titan. I had forgotten that I was due to meet you at...

Titan:

ENOUGH EXCUSES! IS THIS HOW YOU GREET YOUR RULER?

X20:

No. But... I mean, my deepest regret in...

Titan:

Your lateness has jeopardized my entire operation. It is a new day for the terrainians. We must be ready to move now! They will be soon ready to penetrate through to the cahelium source. Board the Terror Fish at once! You X20 shall travel in my own personal craft so that you are where I can see you. Now, go!

We see the Terror Fish beginning to launch from their ramps. Some shots we see of Mechanical Fish being boarded and their lights of the eyes brightening up, whilst others launch straight off the ramps. Titan's underwater craft, as seen in The Golden Sea, rises up from Titanica and heading off with the swarm of Terror Fish. We can see at least four on-screen swimming to the left along with Titan's ship. The interior of the craft can be reused from the same episode. We see Titan and X20 inside.

Nearly my entire fleet of Terror Fish shall be coming along with us.

X20:

Nearly our entire fleet? Would that leave our base undefended from attack?

Titan:

That is my decision, X20. Not yours, if I have to remind you, again! Now, we must await beside the complex and wait for Stingray to drop off the guests to Arctica.

X20:

And then when the drilling is complete, Dr Moxax will allow us to take the complex under our control.

Titan:

Exactly. Although, I have not heard much from her. She'd better not be failing me. Not with the very handsome payment she will receive when she has completed the task effectively. And when we move, we shall take Arctica and all the Cahelium we could ever dream of.

X20:

No doubt Tempest will be warned of your attempts, mighty Titan.

Titan:

Precisely. He would realise that his friends are in difficulty and would do anything to save them. And when he does, then Tempest will meet his ultimate demise!

Titan and X20 callously laugh as we see the vessel and the Terror Fish speed away to the left of the camera. The screen then fades to blackness...