Scene 16 - Marina?

Marina has sat alone on a wall, hiding away from anyone who could find her. Tears run down from her eyes, and she looks down miserably. Troy eventually finds her and rushes to her.

Troy:

Marina!

He sits down beside her and cuddles her up.

What's wrong? Is it that Dr Moxax again? Has she been saying something horrible to you?

She nods yes.

I see. Well, we are going to try and ignore her. She has a lot to answer for. And from what has just happened now, it seems that what you have told me seems to be more and more solid. Trouble is, we don't have any tangible evidence against her. But the Commander said that no evidence could be found of any communicator, or anything even close to what you said.

Marina looks into Troy's eyes.

Don't worry Marina, we are going to keep you safe. No one hurts your feelings.

He strokes her hair, but they are interrupted by a friend with a big smile on his face...

Gordon:

Oh, hi there. I wasn't interrupting anything, was I?

Troy:

No you weren't, Gordon.

Gordon:

Well I just thought I'd better come out and see how things are. The Doctor is denying that she did anything to you Marina. But I'm not surprised. Earlier tonight she was asking about me and Hiram and our personal lives. It was a bit too personal for my liking.

Troy:

Hmm. Weird. But I was just telling Marina that this Doctor is a problem. She seems to be very opinionated and thinks she can do whatever she wants. Are you feeling better, Marina?

She nods yes.

Great. Had we better go back inside? I think we're going to have a little chat with the Doctor...