Scene 32 - What An Organisation

We see a side-on shot of Marineville provided by stock footage. In the control tower, the members of International Rescue are all present who have all lined up neatly across the control room. Also present are the members of the WASP, and the two Professors. The Commander wheels along on his chair, marvelling at the uniforms of International Rescue, and their whole organization generally.

Commander:

Well, I've gotta say. What an organization you are. You have saved countless of lives this world are eternally grateful for.

Scott:

Thanks. Well, did you guys have an interesting trip?

Penelope:

We did thank you Scott. It seemed all a little in vain but was thrilling, nonetheless.

Brains:

Yeah, at least if we didn't get the cahelium, then neither did Titan.

Dimplex:

If it weren't for that Dr Moxax and her scheming, this would never have happened. I hope she enjoys the rest of her life behind bars. Because of her, our home has been destroyed entirely.

Commander:

Not necessarily. There is always a place for you at Marineville. Say as part of our scientific department?

Dimplex:

Gee, thanks, Commander.

Bagby:

We consider it an honour, sir.

Commander:

I'm glad you think so, Professor Bagby.

Dimplex:

If it had not been for you calling out for the electricity in the water and saving us from being too close, then we wouldn't be here either.

Penelope:

And I am glad now that we kept our luggage here at Marineville where it was safe. Our clothes are probably ruined now, aren't they Parker?

Parker:

Oh yes, m'lady. Now seawater has gotten right into your favourite outfits, I doubt we could ever fully clean it out properly. Sorry about your inconvenience.

Phones:

Well, I doubt we have heard the last of Titan. He'll be back for more trouble sometime soon.

Troy:

Yep. As I said Phones, people like Titan always seem to be rearing their ugly heads back up in no time at all.

Commander:

Yeah. But he will be back. Time works in a mysterious way. As does Gordon Tracy here. I must say that I am very proud of what you have been doing, and your service to the world has been invaluable.

Gordon:

Thank you sir.

Virgil:

And because the World President has said that he wants to combine the forces of the military, it looks like you may be seeing more of us in the future.

Scott:

But one thing we will ask for Commander before we leave is that we are not to be tracked back to our base and that no photos are to be taken of our crafts.

Commander:

Very well, Mr. Tracy. I think that is the least we can do.

KABOOM! Thunderbird 1 lifts off from a Marineville runway and speeds off to the right of the screen. Thunderbird 2's pod remains open as we see FAB 1 aboard Pod alongside Thunderbird 4. Once the flap is closed and Thunderbird 2's legs have descended downwards, we see the Marineville personnel watching from the control tower. The Commander holds a radio where we hear Gordon's voice.

Gordon:

So long, Marineville!

Commander:

See you around, Tracy!

KABOOM! Thunderbird 2 rises up into the sky slowly with its powerful jets and spins around to follow after Thunderbird 1. The others continue to watch in excitement.

Ah, what an organization. Still, they play their part, and we play ours.

Everybody leaves from the window with their backs to us as Troy and Marina stay watching the view together.

Now then you two guys, let me see if I can get hold of our science department and arrange something for you both.

Troy and Marina look at each other as we then cut to a shot of the camera looking up at Marineville's tower. This is followed by the far exterior range as we fade to blackness...

End.

(Thunderbirds End Credits)

(Stingray End Credits)