Scene 12 - Clear to enter into Marineville?

We see Stingray accelerating to the right-hand direction of the screen. It returns back to Marineville, as we then see the inside with only Troy and Phones at the controls. Moxax is absent from the control room, and Marina is at the back playing with Oink. They announce to the radio back to Marineville, who we hear their response to...

Troy:

Tower from Stingray, are we clear to enter Marineville?

Atlanta:

Stingray, you are clear to proceed.

Troy:

P.W.O.R! Hay, where's that Dr Moxax. She would want to see us entering the tunnel. Marina, could you go and find out where Dr Moxax has gotten to please?

She nods yes, and gets up. Moxax is in the guest sleeping quarters, hiding herself up and covering up the radio communicator. She is in conversation with Titan. We see the screen of Titan on the radio.

Titan:

Since you have miserably failed to carry out my tasks, whilst you are in the presence of the accursed terraineans, your instructions are simple. You must tear apart the crew of the WASPs from the inside. Once they have been broken apart, at least my schemes will be made a little easier. Tempest's fate can wait.

Marina has noticed and watches closely through the crack of the door. Moxax has her back turned to her.

Moxax:

Very well Titan. I will obey your instructions. Much can be done at the party tonight. What will happen to Tempest and the others in the end?

Titan:

Once I have my hundreds and thousands of Terror Fish at my side, they will be one of many of the land people who will be annihilated!

There is a creek in the door. Moxax reacts as frightened as a cat. She quickly turns off the radio and hurries up to investigate what it was, and hides her radio. The Doctor hurries up and sees Marina, knowing she has watched her talking to Titan. Dr Moxax acts quickly and slaps herself in the face, forcing herself to give a big red mark on her left cheek, combined with the loud smack. Marina watches, whilst the Doctor bits her arm, causing more red marks and teeth bites. We don't necessarily watch this but see Marina's reaction. The Doctor is making this all up, and she rushes out into the control room screaming and crying out in pain and rushes up to Troy. Marina is left alone at the back with Oink. Troy and Phones are surprised at Moxax, and the red marks.

Moxax:

Troy! Troy!

Troy:

What is it, Doctor? Something wrong?

Phones:

Doctor, how did you get those marks? It looks like you've been slapped, and you've been bitten by the look of those teeth marks.

Moxax:

I have Phones.

Phones:

Well it wasn't Oink was it, he's a mighty cute little seal. He wouldn't do a thing like that.

Moxax:

It wasn't Oink. It was Marina!

Marina is shocked at this. Troy becomes angry.

Troy:

What? Marina! Come here a minute! Take her over Phones. I need to deal with this!

Phones:

Ok skipper.

Troy stands up, and Marina approaches up him and the Doctor slowly.

Troy:

What's been going on?

Moxax:

I don't know what was going through her head. I was alone just marvelling at Stingray by wandering down there. She got in my way and then she rudely barged me. I yelped out and then she then attacked me and bite me here.

Troy:

Marina? Is this true?

Her face has dropped to sadness, and she nods no. There is a tear in her eye.

Moxax:

How could she tell you? She doesn't speak.

Troy:

That is no way to treat anyone.

Moxax:

She just bit my arm! What do you think?

Troy:

I did not see any of this, so how would I know what happened?

Moxax:

Some way you give justice, Troy Tempest.

Troy:

Well, I'm going to have to report this to Marineville of course. Marina, you come with me. Doctor, you stay in here with Phones. And don't touch anything.

Moxax stays where she is. Troy and Marina leave.

Phones:

I'm not saying a word.

We are back inside the guest cabin. Troy and Marina are alone.

Troy:

Marina, is this true what she has said about you?

She nods no.

You know Marina, I think you might be telling the truth. I have no proof of it, but it wasn't Oink either, was it?

She nods no.

So why would you suddenly attack somebody unprovoked and bite them? That is very out of character for you, Marina.

Marina pulls on Troy and points downwards in the room.

What are you saying, Marina? Something in here?

She nods yes.

The fight took place in here, right?

Marina does nothing.

So no then. But something did happen in here, with Dr. Moxax, correct?

She nods yes, and then tries to point to Troy's watch.

So something did happen with the Doctor in here then. Hay, my watch? The time? The radio in my watch?

Marina nods yes.

She was on the radio to somebody?

Marina nods yes.

Like who? Someone like one of our enemy agents?

Marina nods yes.

And she must still have that radio now. And with the Terror Fish we saw earlier, it could only be... Titan!

Marina frantically nods yes again.

So she must be working as a spy for Titan! Well done, Marina. I knew I should never have doubted you. But this we will have to go in carefully.

Troy and Marina arrive back at the control room.

Moxax:

Well, I want an apology from her, Troy. Or the equivalent way she can present one to me.

Troy:

Everything has been straightened out, Doctor. But I'm afraid I am going to have to put you under arrest.

Moxax:

Arrest? Me? My authority exceeds almost that of your Commander, Captain.

He holds his gun up at her.

Troy:

Keep quiet, Doctor. Now we didn't see what happened between you and Marina, but we are going to put you in the hands of Marineville security.

Moxax frowns angrily...