Scene 22 - Questions At Marineville

After looking back at the exterior of Marineville again, we are inside the control tower where Atlanta remains busy working at her control desk. Commander Shore personally questions Troy, Phones, and Marina in front of him.

Commander:

And you mean to tell me that there was nothing unusual or peculiar about the trip that you suspected.

Troy:

Well, there was one thing. After we left Marineville, we noticed that the Doctor was absent from the control room. Penelope and Parker went to look for her, and they found her in the guest apparently looking for the bathroom. After she did go to the toilet she remained in sight and I don't think she uttered anything.

Commander:

And so what was she doing apparently in the guest compartment aboard Stingray?

Phones:

Troy, wasn't she there when she accused Marina of biting her?

Troy:

Yeah, she was. But Marina looked about down there and couldn't find anything left behind, could you?

Marina nods no.

Commander:

You did mention something about a radio she was communicating on. Dr Moxax could have been doing the same thing as before. Sending some kind of message maybe. But if anything was to happen to Arctica, our underwater detectors and satellites will pick it up immediately.

Troy:

Say, Commander, why don't we shoot out in Stingray and investigate the area. You know, just to be doubly sure of security.

Commander:

No, Troy. Dr Moxax is playing a very callous and deceptive game here. We need to be careful where we stand. If our worst fears are true that she may be in league with Titan, then we need to take serious action against it.