Scene 5 - Ladybird Jet

We see the exterior of Tracy Island from a far distance, before cutting to see a very close up shot of the Tracy Villa. Now we are inside the lounge and see all the family gathered together. Penny's portrait is beside John's like seen in Thunderbird 6. She communicates with Jeff at his desk, we only see Penelope from her video from the portrait. Gordon and Brains have their bags down beside them.

Jeff:

Go ahead Penny. How have you been?

Penelope:

Oh fine Jeff. Parker and I are making our way to London International Airport and will board the Fireflash to arrive in North West America.

Jeff:

F.A.B. Gordon and Brains are about to leave as well. They will see you at Marineville in time for your party tonight.

Penelope:

Fine Jeff. We are just making sure everything is alright.

Gordon:

Don't worry about us, Lady Penelope. We'll see you there tonight at Marineville.

The picture bleeps and Penelope's portrait photo returns.

Virgil:

Well, have a good time you two.

Gordon:

Thanks. It will be like getting back to my home from home. And because Brains is going over there to Marineville I might as well come and visit too.

Scott:

Well, we'd better be heading off. I'll show you to the Ladybird Jet.

Alan:

See you soon then fellas.

Kyrano:

I will take your bags to the jet, Mr Brains, Mr Gordon.

Jeff:

I will come up and watch the launch.

Tintin:

I'm coming too.

We see the Ladybird Jet on the runway. Jeff and Tintin are watching from the edge of the runway, and Jeff holds a radio. Scott is ready to fly the craft as its engines rev up. Gordon and Brains and their luggage are the passengers. We will have alternating shots of Jeff and Tintin, and the interior of the craft unless otherwise stated.

Scott:

Ok dad. Ready for takeoff. And thanks for letting me borrow your jet, Tintin.

Tintin:

That's alright Scott. I know I can trust you with her. I understand we can't use our main crafts to head to Marineville.

Gordon:

Yeah. Remember, they don't know a thing about us as International Rescue.

Jeff:

Ok boys. Have a good trip.

Scott:

Thanks dad.

The craft then begins wheeling along the runway, and Jeff and Tintin watch. The Jet rises into the air and flies into the distance. Eventually, the craft pivots horizontally heading to the left of the camera.

Gordon:

It sure is a nice ship.

Scott:

Yeah. It was developed from a standard Tracy Aerospace supersonic Skylark passenger jet. She sometimes lets me borrow it in situations like this.

Brains:

I-it is Tin-Tin's p-personnel pet project and has been ext-tensively adapted and m-m-modified to her own s-specifications.

Gordon:

And showcasing her own unique engineering skills.

Brains:

Right. She upgraded the r-ramjet b-boosters and stabilizing wingtip fins, imp-proving the aircraft's performance and th-the lean-burn fuel ma-mangement system has given i-increased range.

Scott:

Tintin's modifications have been so impressive that they have been incorporated into a Skylark Carrier based variant. The Seahawk.

Brains:

Wh-which is now currently un-under de-development.

Gordon:

And talking of ships and all, I just can't wait to be back on Stingray again. It's been about five or so years now.