Scene 11 - Reporting Back To Tracy Island

The Ladybird Jet faces to the right of the screen this time. Preparing to launch back up. We see Scott inside, and we hear the radio communication with Atlanta in the control room at the tower.

Atlanta:

Ladybird Jet, you have clearance to leave Marineville.

Scott:

Thanks Marineville.

The Jet then accelerates along the runway before it then picks up above the ground and soars into the sky. Eventually, the craft pivots back to its horizontal positioning, and Scott contacts on the radio base.

Scott calling base. Scott calling base.

We see the exterior of Tracy Island and then are shown the Tracy Villa stock footage again. Jeff is at his desk when the radio communicator turns on. He turns around to the beeping noise and begins talking on the radio. There will be alternating shots between Jeff and Scott inside his Jet and will also hear the other person on the radio at certain times.

Jeff:

Hello son. Everything alright?

Scott:

Yeah dad. I'm just making a report that Gordon, Brains, Penelope, and Parker have all arrived safely to Marineville. I am now on my way back home. Anything new at home?

Jeff:

No Scott. No emergency calls of any kind.

Scott:

Well I'm glad to hear it. I wished them all a good time for their party later today, and for the trip to Arctica.

Jeff:

Yeah. It's very generous of you Scott flying there and back to come and bring and collect them by going there and back.

Scott:

Oh that's alright dad. It's just great to be visiting such a nice base.