prologue

© flauvier , 2021

LOVESICK,an enhypen fanfic━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LOVESICK,
an enhypen fanfic
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was safe to say Yuri is completely over with love.

"Maybe love is really just a lie." She slurs, taking another big sip from her beer. "Such a stupid asshole, if he wanted to have a perfect life might as well die. I'm sure only heaven could give him that."

She lets out another cry just thinking about the man who broke her heart. She looked at the place and noticed she was on school grounds. How did I get here? Wasn't I in front of the convenience store? She wondered for a second but she just assumed it was her head hallucinating.

She was after all too drunk and even though she was aware by how intoxicated she was, she kept going, hoping that the pain would subdue if she continues to drink. Well isn't that the only reason people ever drink? To forget about the pain of reality?

"Who's crying?" She hears a voice speak from somewhere but she couldn't careless about who it was. "Who's there? I swear this isn't good for my heart."

"W-What are you? Five? I'm not a ghost you coward!" She hollers to the man while laughing. The man finally revealed himself from the shadows and he was surprised when he sees a drunk woman instead of a ghost. "Huh? Aren't you Park Jongseong? The famous business student? Or are you really just an hallucination?"

Jay sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he debated what to do with the woman in front of him. He kneeled to her eye level to check the ID sitting right beside the dozen of empty cans.

"Kim Yuri?" He asks and she nods, smiling like a little child. "Why are you drinking on school grounds? You'll get in trouble!"

"Eh! Who cares?! And you my hallucination, why are you scolding me? And why do you have to be Park Jongseong?" She whines with a frown on her face. "Is it because I called him a single freak?! Well I'm sorry! It's not my fault someone like him is single. Such a perfect guy, hmph you remind me of that asshole!" She says, slurring at the end.

His eyes widened after hearing what she said. A single freak?! He stood up and drew circles on his temple.

It's going to be a long night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• this story is not in any forms
affiliated to jay or anyone
from enhypen.

• this is not how i see the enhypen
members or jay in general.
this is all fictional and was written
like this for plot purposes.

• grammar error and typos are
to be expected

• spoilers for desiderium
because my stories are in one
universe :>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE :

welcome to lovesick, i'm back to giving my brain a hard time <3