030

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JAY

"I'm picking up Jia tomorrow, do you want to go with me so you can finally meet her?" Jay asked Yuri as they sat on the couch of their apartment.

Three years has passed for the two and they were still as strong as ever. Jay finally graduated college and was now training under his father's company so he could take over his position. Yuri on the other hand is still in law school with only a year left before she graduates. It was only a year ago when they decided to live together, they figured they were both ready for that commitment.

Yuri checked the date for tomorrow and she frowned after realizing she was busy. "I have a schedule tomorrow morning, sorry. But I really do want to join, I've been wanting to meet her."

He smiled. "It's fine, you'll meet her in the wedding. I think the two of you will hit it off." He said. Ever since he told Jia about their relationship, she's been wanting to meet his girlfriend for quite a while too. "Aren't you jealous I'm picking up my first love?" He teased her.

She smirked. "Please, you can't even sleep without me next in the bed. You really think I'll be jealous?"

He pouts when she decided to hit him with the hard truth. "You're not entirely wrong."

She laughed before continuing what she was watching in the television. He stared at Yuri instead of the movie they were watching. Over the years she got even more beautiful. She was already beautiful back then but right now, whenever he would stare at her like this, he would always wonder how he pulled a beauty like her.

The next day, he and Yuri left their apartment at the same time. He wanted to drive her but since she didn't want him to be late, she drove herself with her own car. "Jeez, one selfless person at a time." He frowns while driving to the airport.

Upon arriving at the airport, he waited for Jia. Luckily though, it didn't take Jia and her plus one too long to find him and when she got closer, they hugged because it has been six years since they saw each other personally.

"It's been a while." Jia smiled.

His eyes widened when he realized how different she looked now. She was completely different from the timid girl he first met when they were in high school. "You changed! Are you even Yoon Jia anymore?"

She laughed. "By the way, Jay this is my friend Juyeon. Juyeon, this is my high school friend, Jay." She says introducing her plus one to him. He smiled politely and shook hands with him.

"I've heard about you. Let's go then." He said.

They got to catch up in the car and he even got to know Juyeon better. "How about you Jay? How is she?" Jia asked with a teasing smile.

He blushed when he thought about Yuri. "She's fine, you'll meet her in the wedding anyway."

"Oh in the wedding? We should schedule lunch together, I really want to meet her." Jia said.

"She wanted to go with me today but she's busy with law school. I can ask her later when I get home." He said.

She nods. "Great! Juyeon you're coming with us, it's not like you have anything to do here in Korea aside from visiting your family." She says, looking at his friend.

"If it means free lunch, then I'm always down." Juyeon smirked which made them laugh.

When they arrived at the hotel, Jay dropped them off and headed to the mall to buy something for Yuri. Although there was no special occasion, he just wanted to give her something that could show her how much he loves her. He's not planning to give it to her immediately, maybe after one of their dates.