025

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YURI

"Where have you been Kim Yuri? Did you really think I wouldn't hear the car suddenly starting in the middle of the night?" Her mother crossed her arms the moment she saw Yuri walk inside their house. "I texted you, why haven't you been responding?"

Yuri looked down, guilty. "Sorry, I forgot I turned my phone off."

Her father looked at her with a disappointed expression. "We were so worried about you. Next time if you want to go out in the night, tell us beforehand. It's not like we're not going to allow you."

She didn't want to tell her parents where she was heading that night because she wanted to avoid their awkward questions. And she could only imagine how her parents would look like if they found out their daughter was meeting with a man in the middle of the night. But after looking at their worried expressions, she suddenly regretted her decisions.

"Sorry, I was hungry so I bought food outside." She lied, obviously.

Her parents sighed. "Again, tell us beforehand so we don't have to worry about where you are." Her mother repeats and she nods. "Alright, go to bed. It's late now."

Nodding, Yuri heads to her room and immediately jumps to her bed. She lets out a smile when she reminisced about everything that happened earlier with Jay. She felt like an high schooler in love all over again and she was more than excited to meet him the next day. She was glad they could fix the misunderstanding between them. She must've saved a country in her past life to have someone like Jay confess to her.

If she were another person, she would be jealous of herself.

Even though it was already 3 in the morning, she texted Sunwoo to let him know everything that happened. He would definitely tease her once he reads all the texts she sent him. And as expected, she found it hard to sleep because  all her head could think about was their kiss.

Damn it Yuri, just sleep.

After the never ending tossing and turning, she finally found herself deep into her slumber.

The next day she woke up at the loud knocking of someone from the other side of the door. She covered her ears with a pillow so she won't have to hear the knocking and continue on with her sleep. But it was no use because the person kept on going until it annoyed her.

Groaning, she angrily stomps to her door and opened it for the person. Her mother stood there with a huge grin on her face as if she didn't just ruin her daughter's morning with her annoying knocking. Yuri rubbed her eyes before asking what's wrong.

"You have a visitor Yuri. Fix yourself." She informs Yuri.

Yuri looked at her, confused. "Who the hell visits me this early in the morning?" She says with her morning voice. Her mother crossed her arms.

"It's 12 in the afternoon." She raised her eyebrow. "And for your information, your suitor is waiting downstairs."

"My what?! Jay's downstairs?!" She suddenly panicked after learning who the visitor was. "Wait!" She rushed to her bathroom to immediately shower and get dressed. "He should've warned me he was going to visit this early!"

Yuri was almost certain she defeated the record for the fastest to get ready. After putting on the perfume he bought for her, she immediately leaves her room. Rushing downstairs, she saw Jay sitting there on their living room as he conversed with her father. Her heart stopped for a minute because of how handsome he looked, but then again he always has looked good. She really is wondering how someone like her was able to pull someone as perfect as him.