━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hello ! this is flauvier again thanking u for supporting lovesick ! <3

i can't believe i finished this story because believe it or not when i first published it, i thought i wasn't going to be able to finish it.

but i stuck with it and i'm glad i did. it was an incredible journey writing lovesick and for sure i wouldn't be able to forget my experience. some of the chapters were written while i was in class, some were written on two am in the morning, some were written during my self quarantine days, and some were written because of my incapability of controlling my emotions.

truly an unforgettable journey.

how did i think of this plot?

to be honest, i forgot... i just sort of thought about writing a story about two people who got hurt because of their first love. how i came up with the plot, i have no clue.

yuri's character is probably my favorite. i aspire to be half as strong as her. i know i didn't put much depth about what happened with her biological mother but i chose not to because yuri already decided to leave her in the past. you cannot expect yuri to quickly forgive someone who caused her so much pain.

and let me clarify some things that may have confused you.

1. before wooyoung and yuri became a couple, the one wooyoung originially liked was her sister, dayeon. but the two never dated because dayeon was already dating dohyun. yuri was aware that wooyoung liked her sister first but she still agreed to date him because she liked him.

2. dayeon died on a car crash while she and dohyun were trying to elope. they were trying to elope because she was pregnant but unfortunately they got into a car crash and only dohyun survived.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask ! :>

i did use some of my experience for this story. i understand very much how powerful words can be and how much a sentence can affect someone. i hope each and everyone of you knows healing has no deadline, take as much time as you need ! :)

and also please be careful with your words. our ability to speak can be a lethal weapon and if not used wisely, who knows what the effects could be?

one more thing, never settle for less !! don't lower your self worth for anyone. if they can't appreciate you for who you are then let go of them. you should know you deserve better. believe me there's someone out there who will hold you in the highest regard and appreciate you for who you really are.

i'm actually relieved that lovesick is finished, i didn't know writing a lighthearted au would be this hard :'>

as much as i want to publish my next story immediately, i really am very busy with my academics at the moment. i already gave you a hint about it, it's not really the best hint but at least you now know the main character(s). if i am going to be honest, i actually have two plot in mind that i badly want to write at the same time but i'm afraid my teeny tiny brain would stop working T____T

again, thank you so much for supporting lovesick! i hope to see you in our next journey!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

STARTED AT : 08 / 24 / 21
FINISHED AT : 11 / 1 / 21