007

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YURI

A week has passed ever since Yuri and Jay first came to his hiding spot.

After that Yuri was swallowed whole by her schoolworks. She and Jay would text every now and then but she always had to excuse herself to finish what she was doing. Being a scholar and all, she had to maintain her high grades. She can't risk failing anything.

She never saw her ex after he visited her apartment, or maybe because they were both trying so hard to avoid each other. It was finally Saturday and all the things in her schedule was now checked out. That was the best feeling as a university student.

Opening her phone, she was just about to text Sunwoo to ask him if he could accompany her to the mall but then she received a text from Jay. She was actually starting to get used to his presence. They would often see each other whenever he and Jake would meet in the cafeteria or main gate.

But they never really talk, they could only smile at each other before continuing with their own business. It was like they were hiding the fact that they were even friends. Then again, there is a strange rumor running around campus that they weren't just friends.

Yuri was going to ask Sunwoo instead but it seems like some other guy wanted to be entertained as well

Yuri was going to ask Sunwoo instead but it seems like some other guy wanted to be entertained as well. She told him his plans for the day and she was quite sure what she has in store will probably bore him.

She badly needed new school materials like highlighters, notebooks, and pens. Her parents already sent her an allowance which was hefty enough to be spent on materials like those.

Checking her phone again, she didn't quite expect the response she got from Jay. It was a simple otw which made her stand up. She sent a bunch of messages saying she was fine and she doesn't need anyone to accompany her (even though that was partially false)

And yet after how many minutes, she received a text from Jay stating that he was now outside of her apartment building. Grabbing all her stuff and wearing her shoes, she got out of her apartment and descended to the first floor. In front of their building she saw his car parked.

She crossed her arms in front of the tinted window that began to roll down, revealing Jay's playful smile. "Get in." He says.

"What are you doing here? Are you that bored?" She asked after getting in the car.

"Exactly." He nods. "So to the mall?"

She looked at him, confused. "I'm 100% sure that what I have in plan for today will just bore you out. There's still time to back out, Park Jongseong."

He snickered. "I'm sure it won't be that boring. Plus, I need school materials myself."

Leaning on her seat, she then gives up from trying. "Alright then, whatever you say." Why did she even try? She already knows there is no point with arguing with him. "Don't you have other friends? Why are you hanging out with me instead?"