014

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JAY

A week passed since his birthday and yet Jay still found it hard to forget about those words Yuri told him.

He was already so pissed off her ex, after that incident, pissed off wasn't even enough of a term to word just how much he hated the guy. He knew Yuri was far from selfish, far from all the words Wooyoung threw at her that day. He recalled when she rushed to the principal's office to admit it was really her who drank on school grounds and not him, even though it may result to her scholarship getting revoked.

When he first heard about the details of her breakup, it was during the time she was drunk. She told him everything because she mistook him as an hallucination created by her own mind. During that time, even though he didn't know who Yuri was, he was more than sure that her ex was an ass who couldn't appreciate her efforts.

While he was busy watching a show, he suddenly got a text from someone.

He raised his eyebrows. It was very clear it was a wrong send but no matter how long he waited she didn't correct herself. Did she fall asleep after writing this text? Groaning, he texted Jake to ask for Sunwoo's number and immediately switched to Jungwon's to ask him for a favor.

The door to his apartment swung open, revealing Jungwon and Ni-ki. Ni-ki was carrying a bag to which he later on hands to Jay. "Here. We bought everything you asked us to buy." He said while Jay busily scans the contents of the bag. He lets out a sigh of relief once he was finished scanning the bag.

"Here." Jay threw his credit card to Jungwon before walking to his kitchen. He did promise to lend them his credit card if they bought everything he needed.

"Thanks! But why did you ask us to buy baking ingredients? Are you craving?" Jungwon asked. "Do you even know how to bake?"

He looked at his direction. "I'm sure that's not a problem a simple youtube tutorial can't fix." He slightly smirked at him. "Alright, let's do this." He mumbles to himself and searches for a recipe in the internet.

Thankfully, baking wasn't too difficult in fact he very much enjoyed the process. Jungwon and Ni-ki watched him bake and even volunteered to taste the final product. Jay watched his friends chew the cookie he baked nervously. When a satisfied smile appear on their face, he lets out a sigh of relief. Before the two could grab any more cookies, he quickly swats their hands and began placing the cookies in a container.

"Huh? Are you going out?" Jungwon asked as he looked at Jay with a confused expression. "You're going to leave the two of us alone here in your apartment?"

Jay nods. "Lock the place when you leave." Quickly closing the door behind him, he rushed to his car to go at Yuri's apartment. He texted Sunwoo earlier to ask him about Yuri's apartment details and he gladly gave it (which was pretty weird but a bit relieving at the same time)