002

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JAY

"Did you really drink in school grounds?" Jake questioned his friend.

Jay groaned. "For the last time Jake, no I didn't." He answers, leaning on his seat, thinking about what he just did earlier. "Why would I drink in school grounds? I'm not that careless."

"Then why did you admit to doing it?" He asked.

That's the exact same question he asked himself. Maybe it was just because he took pity at the girl who he brought home the past day. He also didn't want to risk the possibility that the girl's scholarship may be revoked if the university found out she was drinking in school grounds. And if Jay was being honest, he felt slightly responsible for not clearing the evidence.

"I know the real culprit and I somehow pity her." He shrugs, pretty much saying the gist. Jake on the other hand, was not satisfied with his friend's reply. "Oh come on, just believe me. I wouldn't drink in school grounds, you know that! I don't even drink!" His phone then made a sound which made him glance at it quickly.

He sighed in disappointed when he saw it was just a notification from his instagram. Jake must've noticed his friend's sudden reaction which made him ask. "Are you expecting any texts?" He asks.

Jay nods. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." He sighs. Before Jake could say anything, the door to his apartment swung open and Sunghoon enters along with Jungwon. "What are you all doing here? Don't you all have your own apartments?"

Sunghoon drops his body to the couch before he replied. "Your couch is comfortable which is why this is my favorite place to hang out." He says, smiling playfully at Jay.

Jay scoffed and looked at Jungwon who went directly to his kitchen without any hesitation. "I'm guessing you're here just to steal my food?" He asks Jungwon, to which the latter replied with a nod.

Jungwon sat at the couch while eating the gummy bears he stole from his cupboard. "So what were you two talking about?" Jungwon asked Jake.

"This guy right here got sent to the principal's office earlier." Jake said, crossing his arms as all eyes averted to Jay. "How about you tell them why?"

Jay rolled his eyes. "Fine, I was accused of drinking in school grounds."

"Huh?!" Both Jungwon and Sunghoon says. "That can't be possible. Jay doesn't drink and besides, how were they able to come up with a conclusion right away?" Jungwon asks.

"Technically the guard saw me last enter that part of the school." Jay explained. He wondered how Yuri got in without being noticed by the guard. When he carried Yuri out of that hallway, the guard was already gone which explains how he's the only suspect to this mess. After that he forgot to return to clean up the mountain of cans in the hallway.

"And not to mention he owned up to it!" Jake exaggerates which resulted to peculiar expressions from the other two. "He says he took the blame for the real culprit!"

Sunghoon raises an eyebrow at his friend. "Is this person some close friend or something?"

"No. I don't even know her." He scoffs. "But she was a scholar. Who knows what would've happened if they found out it was actually her." He says, defending the decision he made.

Sunghoon's eyes wandered around the floor until it found an unfamiliar wallet near the picture frames. He stood up and grabbed it, checking the IDs to find out who owned it. His eyes widened when he realized a girl owned it.