011

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YURI

"Yuri!" Sara waves at Yuri as she walks towards the girl. The party was coming to an end which is just what she needed because she was beginning to feel the pain from her heels. "Where's Jay?"

"He went to the restroom real quick. Congratulations on the engagement!" Yuri congratulates her.

Sara smiles at her. "Thank you! But you have to tell me about Jay! When I sent you an invitation I expected to finally meet the guy you've been talking about, I didn't expect to see a hottie."

Yuri laughed. "He's just a friend who agreed to accompany me." She explains. "And also about my ex, forget about him. He's not even worth talking about at this point."

Jay finally returned from the restroom and immediately bows when he sees Sara standing with Yuri. "Are the two of you going to leave now?" Sara asked. He looked at Yuri almost as if he was asking her what the answer was.

She nods. "Yeah, we have classes to attend tomorrow." She explains. "I'll talk to you when Sunwoo asks me to visit your family home again."

Sara nods. "Alright! I can't wait to hear your stories again and also it was nice meeting you Jay, thank you for accompanying Yuri."

"It was a beautiful party." Jay says, smiling at her, before the two of them said their farewell and left the venue.

As Jay said, it was a really beautiful party. Even though she barely knew anyone, she at least could say she enjoyed it especially the part when she and Jay danced together. She didn't want to admit it but her heart skipped a beat when he complimented her. Something felt different in the way the words smoothly came out of his mouth.

But she immediately shook away those thoughts. She was just probably flattered by his compliment which explains why her heart was acting weird. When she saw the car from afar, she quickened her pace which made Jay wonder what was up with her.

"Eager to go home so bad?" Jay teased her. She glared at him and pointed at the paper bag she put on the back. "Huh? Is that another gift for Sara?"

She shook her head. "No, I have a pair of sandals in that bag. My feet is starting to hurt so much." She explained.

Jay looked like he suddenly realized how much she must've been in pain considering how high her heels were. "You should've told me earlier! I could've gone down here to grab it for you." He says, immediately opening the car door for her.

She sits down and quickly removed her heels. She let out a sigh of relief after freeing her feet from such excruciating pain it has been enduring since earlier. It wasn't like she wasn't used to wearing high heels, she absolutely loved how they would look on her, but the pain it brought was unbearable. Grabbing her sandals from the back, she wears it and placed the heels inside it.

"How is your feet doing?" He asked before starting the car.

"They're fine. They just need to rest." She replies. "Are you tired? It's been a long evening." She asks him.

He nods. "Yeah. But I really enjoyed the party, even though I didn't know half of the people who spoke." He says which made her laugh.

"My favorite part of the party is when someone thought you were their nephew. Sunwoo and I couldn't help but laugh at how convinced he was." She laughed as she recalled that moment.

He scoffs. "Thankfully Sunwoo cleared the confusion, otherwise I would've been part of their family in no time." He said, laughing as well. "You should sleep now, I bet you're also tired. I'll wake you up when we reach your apartment."