One ♥ No Sleep

"AYO BITCH!"

You groan as you turn around one more time and press your pillow against your face. You want to scream back through the wall but you know your twin is live right now. Tommy is already streaming for two hours and he isn't trying to be quiet since your parents are out of town. You take a look at your phone. 11:30 PM. You laugh because of your favourite picture of you and Tommy that is locked in your background. You were about 3 years old there and your uncle just taught his niece and nephew how to put up their middle finger.

"WHAT THE-"

You jump from your bed and open the door of your bedroom. Why should you try to sleep when one, your parents are gone, and two, your brother is screaming from the other side of the wall. You take two steps two the left, facing the door of Tommy's bedroom. You scoff as you take a look at the colourful letters spelling "TOM". He's such a child. You don't care if he's streaming. You take a deep breath and knock on his door.

Tommy stops talking immediately and you hear his chair squeak as he turns. "Uh... Mum! I'm streaming, I'm streaming!" You open the door a tiny little bit and peek through. Tommy takes his headphones off and drops them on the desk. When he sees you, he frowns. "Tess! What the fuck are you doing?", he whispers. You softly kick your brother. "Why do you have to be so loud?! It's almost 12 AM!" Tommy simply doesn't answer and closes the door in your face. You throw your hands up in defeat. One second later, Tommy starts yelling again. "Dickhead", you whisper.

You take your phone out of your pocket again and start spamming.

the annoying half👶🏼

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY

IDC ABOUT UR STREAM

I WANT SLEEEEEEEEEEEP

youre a pussy

big man dont need sleep

i need my beauty sleep

i need to keep up my image of the prettier twin

BUT SERIOUSLY CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET

why im literally on 120k viewers

congrats but i dont care

IM GONNA TELL MUM

dont play it like that dickhead

my finger is very close to the send button

OKAY I WILL STOP

AND I WILL KILL YOU AFTERWARDS

lyt twinnie

You smile at your success. You press your ear against the door, listening to your brother. "Wilbur, I'm gonna end the stream. Me parents want to sleep." You hear him end the stream and you walk back to your bedroom. You couldn't sleep yesterday night, and you're so incredibly tired. You jump on your bed and get under your covers. Before you can even close your eyes, the door bursts open. "Bitch!" You groan loudly as Tommy jumps on your bed. "Hello, woman." "Hello, child."

He grabs a pillow from your floor and hits you. "I am not a child." You roll your eyes. "Last time I checked, you were not eighteen-" "Neither are you, dickhead! We are literally the same age!" "But I am older than you." You smile and push your twin off the bed. "That means I will be an adult first." Tommy's eyes go wide as he realizes that. "Fuck."