Fifteen ♥ Thomas

"Jade, I don't get it- why didn't-" You're just so confused. You thought Jade would've told Wilbur already, like, they're super close. Why would she be scared of Wilbur? He's one of the least homophobic people you know. But you were also scared to tell Tommy, so maybe she felt the same. "Tess!" 

You turn your head around to see Tommy signalling you. It seems like all suitcases have somehow been placed into the three cars, and your friends are now waiting for you and Jade. You shoot Jade one last look before running towards Phil's hired car. "How many places are left?", you ask, not seeing anything because of the luggage squished in all spaces. "Only one. There's another spot left in Jack's car, I think", Tommy says. Jade comes up from behind you and leans over to look into the car. You do the same and wave at Phil and Wilbur in the front seats. 

"I'll go in Jack's car", Jade says as soon as she spots Will. Wilbur sticks his head out of the opened window and makes a sad face. "Awh, don't you want to be with your big brother?", he says. Jade laughs. "Exactly that." Before you know it, she goes straight towards the second car. "I guess I'll join you guys", you smile. "If I'm able to sit between this..." Tommy (like a real gentleman) opens the door for you, a small bag already falling down. You quickly pick it up, squeezing yourself between the other stuff. You put on your seatbelt and Tommy smashes the door shut. You lean over to Phil. "Please start the car and leave Tommy behind."

Phil laughs aloud. "Not a bad idea. But that would be kinda sad." You sigh as you hear Tommy's door open on the other side. You can only see his head, the other half of his body blocked off by a big, red and white suitcase. "Hello, Thomas", you say without thinking, raising your eyebrows as Wilbur bursts out laughing in the seat in front of you. "What was so funny about that?", you ask. "Thomas", Wilbur repeats, using a monotone voice.

"Don't make fun of my name", Tommy dramatically points his finger at Will, who shrugs and turns to you. "Tess. What is your full name?", he asks. You squint your eyes. "That's top-secret, William." You open your own window and lean out to look at the other cars behind you. Jack, sitting behind the wheel, spots you and gives a thumbs-up. You point to the car behind him and mouth 'Kristin', causing him to open his window as well. He pops his head out and makes some hand gestures at Kristin. Within seconds, you hear the third car's honk. You sit down on your seat again. "We're ready to go, Philip!"

Phil smiles and starts the car before leaving Tubbo's house behind. In the distance, you can see Toby's parents, Teagan and Lani waving to you. You smile and wave back, their figures slowly becoming smaller and smaller. "Are you just gonna call us that and don't even say your own full name?!" You turn back to Wilbur. "Still mad about it, William?" Wilbur groans and turns to Tommy. "Thomas, you know it. You have to. What is it?" Your brother is on the edge of laughing, which causes you to chuckle as well. "I can't say it, Will", Tommy says, "Twin promise? Something like that?..." You nod and grin. "Good job, Thomas."

Wilbur nervously bounces on the front seat. "Now I'm not able to think of anything else this whole fucking car ride. Theresa? I don't know-" "It is actually Theresa." Wilbur turns his head around and raises his eyebrow at you. "Wait. Really? Cool." Tommy and you both laugh. "That sounded really excited, Will", Tommy says. "Thomas and Theresa...", Will mumbles softly, before suddenly turning to Phil. "Philip. How long is it gonna take?" Phil fiddles with his phone before handing it to Will. "Thirty-five minutes to the airport." 

"It's been so long since we've been on an airplane", you say to Tommy, who nods. "Last time was what? Austria?", he asks. You shrug. "I'm not sure. It was like, seven years ago. There was snow, though." You get your phone and search and scroll through your baby pictures. 2014... 2013... "Got it! I think it was actually Austria." Tommy's head pops up from behind the suitcase. "Baby pictures?", he says. You laugh and nod, causing Wilbur to gasp. "Baby pictures of Thomas and Theresa?!" He snatches the phone out of your hand. "HEY!" "Shush, Theresa, just want to see baby Thomas."