Fourteen ♥ Apple Pie

Yes, I know Ranboo is leaving the UK... D:
But he will still be in this chapter because why not?! :D
Thanks for all the reads and votes <3 I really appreciate it! Enjoy reading!🧸

>>><<<

"I have no idea what I'm doing", Tommy looks at his suitcase, hands in his hair. You ignore him and continue packing while singing along to your playlist. "Boys Will Be Bugs" by Cavetown starts playing and you laugh. "This song always makes me think of you, Tommy." Your brother listens to the lyrics and frowns. "Okay. Now help me pack." You take a look at his bright blue suitcase, filled with some loose t-shirts and jeans. 

"Why would I? You're seventeen, you should be able to do this yourself." You grab another pair of socks and put them in the corner. Your suitcase, pitch black with a small Snoopy in the top right corner, is neatly organised. Tommy lets go of a small cry as he's still trying to copy your suitcase. "How?! How can you do that? Where should I put this t-shirt..." You try not to laugh as you easily click your suitcase closed.

Tommy shoots you a hopeless look. "Please, Tess." You sigh and carefully step over a pile of hoodies. You sit down on the floor next to your brother and look at his clothes with wide eyes. "You're only gonna take that? Three days, remember?", your hand moves to his Club Sunday sweater and without thinking, you fold it neatly and place it in the blue suitcase.

"Tess, I am not capable of doing-" "SHUT UP!" Your twin is startled by your scream and you shake your head. You stand up from Tommy's bedroom floor and stretch out a hand. "Come on, dick. Take my hand." Tommy accepts it and you pull him up easily. You grab his shoulders and turn him to his closet. "Okay, here's the strat. Choose three t-shirts, three sweatshirts, three hoodies and three pairs of jeans." Your brother immediately opens the closet, pulling out the things you've just said.

You nod contently and lay down Tommy's clothes on his bed. "Now grab some socks and underwear." Again, Tommy follows your orders perfectly. A specific pair of socks catches your attention. You grab it from your bed and examine it. Tommy's own freaking face is printed several times on the white fabric. "What the...", you hold it up before your brother's face. Tommy clears his throat and steals back the socks before putting them back into his closet. "No, no, no, no! Wrong one! Oops. My fault." You cross your arms and watch your brother pull out another pair of socks. "Tommy, where did you get that?", you ask. Tommy shakes his head slowly as his face becomes red. "From a fan."

You carefully place the folded clothes in the blue suitcase, which is now half full. Tommy plants his chin on your shoulders and you turn your face to look at him. "Thank you, twinnie", he says with a high-pitched voice. You raise your hand and slowly push his head away. "Your welcome. But that was way too close." Tommy laughs aloud and puts some toiletries in another corner. "I think I'm done", he says, already closing his suitcase. You shake your head. "Phone charger." "Oh, yeah." "Your welcome."

>>><<<

"O-Okay, this is heavy", you try your best to lift your big suitcase down the stairs. "You're such a pussy", Tommy says, even though he's struggling on his own. You sigh as you finally reach the last step. "Why aren't they here already?", you ask, looking at your watch. Tommy shoots you a confused look. "We were supposed to go to Toby's place, remember?", he says, your eyes going wide. "Wait... really?", you look at your watch again and so does Tommy. "Shit", he says, perfectly expressing your feelings at the moment in words, "MUM?!"

Your mum emerges from the kitchen, her cheeks red from the warm oven. "Yeah?", she removes her oven gloves and holds them with one hand. You gulp and look at your watch for the third time. "We have to go to Toby...", you say, trying to relax your mother with a small smile. Your mother frowns. "I thought you said they were passing by here! I already made pie and everything!" Tommy shrugs and almost lets go of his heavy suitcase. "I'm so sorry, mum. But we can take the pie with us!" Your mother squints her eyes at you and your twin before going back to the kitchen. She returns with a delicious smelling apple pie. "I'll drive you."