Twenty-Seven ♥ MORE DISNEYLAND

POV your number of notifications is ✨the funny number✨

OH YEAH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READS THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!🐌 (<--- SNAIL!!!)

>>><<<

"It's your fault we are doing this", Tommy whispers in your ear. You're in like, the old library part of the Tower of Terror and you're surrounded by old books and creepy noises. You turn your head and give your twin a smile. "I know you are going to like it anyway. Or are you planning on puking all over yourself again?" Tommy tries to look mad but he can't help but chuckle.

When you've covered the storyline part you sit right in between Tommy and Phil. Tommy points his phone toward you and you make a silly face by sticking your tongue out. "Ew", Tommy says, "That was cringe." "You are cringe", you answer. "What does that even mean?", your brother gives you a confused face and puts his phone away.

Just in time, because the French voice has faded out and you are launched off into the dark space above you. You and Tommy scream and laugh as the 'elevator' goes up and down, again and again. "This is fun right?!", you try to scream at your brother. "I think so!", he answers in a yell. You're now all the way up and there's a big window in front of you, revealing the entire theme park from above.

Before you can enjoy it, you drop down speedy as heck and you almost fly up your seat. You scream and hold on to your railing for dear life as the thing goes up again. Okay, okay, it can stop now. There are a couple of young children vibing out in front of you as you go down even faster. You scream your lungs out and now you can even hear Phil scream. Finally, the ride slows down and you laugh your nerves away. "THAT WAS AMAZING!"

>>><<<

You can't believe that Tommy's red balloon has already survived for half a day. It flutters happily behind your brother as you enter the gift shop. You gaze at dozens of Mickey ears, Toy Story dolls and lightsabers. You look to your right and find your twin with the same big smile as yours. "This is the best place on earth", he says, but you are already gone into all the toys.

You find Wilbur searching through the Minnie Mouse ears. You purposely bump into him and pick one out to put it on his head. Wilbur closes his eyes and gives you a smile. "Do I look cute?", he asks, still grinning. "Very cute. I need one too." You get another one out of the rack and put it on your own head. "Perfect."

Tommy joins you and when you put a pair of ears on his head, he snorts and puts them back again. "Nope. Won't wear that!" You squint your eyes and mock your brother as Wilbur starts dancing weirdly around you guys. "I'm a quirked up white boy with a little bit of swag busting it down sexual style-" "What the fuck?-" "-Is he goated with the sauce?" Will keeps on dancing and repeating the same sentence over and over. The Minnie ears make him look silly. "What the frick is wrong with this guy?", you laugh, quickly leaving Wilbur before anyone can see you with him.