Thirty-Two ♥ Couple Goals

"You're doing what?!"

That sentence is usually said in a high pitch, louder than usual, and with the face of someone who doesn't look happy (probably the opposite of happy). And you're looking at that someone. "I'm going to America!", you say, keeping you're excited tone, even though you're getting nervous. "Tommy asked me to go with him! And I agreed!"

Your girlfriend Jade's facial expression doesn't change, and now you're getting worried. "For how long?", she asks. You shrug as if that's not an important part. "Maybe two, three weeks... maybe a month? We'll see!" Jade brings her hand up and starts biting her nails. She usually does that in two situations: When Wilbur has done a stupid thing again, or when she's angry. You glance around you, and there's no sign of Will.

"Jade, are you angry with me?", you cross your arms (not in an aggressive way, because you don't want to look like a bitch). Jade quickly puts her hands in the pockets of her hoodie, shaking her head. "No... No, why would I? But, uh, why would you just leave out of a sudden? School is about to start again, and... you didn't even discuss it with me!"

You chuckle a little bit, but then realize this is not a funny situation, at least for Jade. "I'll probably make a deal with college to keep up with the work. But I don't really see the reason why...", you don't know how to say it without it being harsh, "...Like, how would I have discussed it with you? I mean, I discussed it with Tommy, and I really want to go now!"

Jade runs her hand through her long, brown hair. "Okay." That's the only thing she has to say? Did you really upset her, or is she just surprised? You planned to spend the whole evening with your girlfriend, but no matter how hard you try to clear up the awkward air between you, Jade remains distant. But you can't really think about it too much now, because it is way too filled up with ideas for America.

>>><<<

Two weeks later...

You draw one last thing on Ash's suitcase. It's a little flower, your common doodle when you don't know anything else anymore. You fill half of the leaves in with your black permanent marker, so it now has black and white petals. You stand up from your crouch position and admire the piece of art. It was all white at the start, but you and your friends filled it up with cute little doodles. Well, your flower was a cute little doodle. The rest are actually very pretty drawings.

a/n: guys... should i make ash talk in this story? it just feels weird for some reason LOL (I NEED YOUR OPINION ON THIS!!!)

Ash laughs and picks his suitcase up with the handle. You carry your own Snoopy suitcase behind you and wait for Elodie and Tommy to pick up the pace. Elodie does a little jump and hums a song. "Aaaah! I'm so excited! We're going to America!", she sings, swinging her left arm around your shoulder and her right arm around Tommy's. Ash, very lonely now, gives you a sad face before getting his phone out to record the trio in front of him.

Tommy talks to the camera for a bit as you wait in line for the gate to open. You look at the big screen above you. Ten more minutes left. You're distracted by your phone vibrating in your back pocket and it takes less than a second for you to take it out and look at it. Oh. Just a tweet from Tubbo. You read it quickly before putting it back in your pocket. 

"Tess...", Tommy sighs dramatically, "Just leave your phone for a minute, okay?! I know what you're expecting, but I don't think you'll get it." You roll your eyes, but realize your brother has a point. Elodie looks at the both of you. "Hm? What is it?" You shrug and bite on the inside of your lip. "I haven't heard from Jade in two weeks. I kept sending her updates about today, but she didn't answer. I don't want to overdo it with the messages, I feel like a stalker."