Sixteen ♥ Snails

Guys. I'm mad at Wilbur since he ruined Riptide. It was just innocently playing in my Spotify playlist but I can't unhear it now. I'm very disappointed in myself and I get it if you're disappointed in me.

Sorry if I have ruined Riptide for you all right now. Please enjoy reading, though 🐸

>>><<<

"Hola, senorita bella!" A couple of strangers cast Tommy some sideways looks, and you groan. "Please don't do that", you say, Wilbur agreeing with you. Tommy makes a sad face. "But don't you love my beautiful Spanish?" Wilbur snorts as he picks up his bag from the conveyor belt. "These are literally the only words you know, Tommy." Your brother spots his own suitcase and rapidly shakes his head. "That's not even true!", he says. Will rolls his eyes. "Sure. Say something else in Spanish, huh?" You laugh as Tommy struggles to find any words. "...Ciao?", he eventually says, causing you to laugh even more. "You're a shame to this country, Tommyinnit", Wilbur says.

You almost forget that you still have to get your suitcase, and it's way past you already. You take a small sprint and lift the black suitcase in the air, carefully placing it down next to you. You look out of the massive windows on the airport walls, revealing that it's getting close to evening. You look at a clock and see that it's almost time for dinner. You gasp softly when Tommy comes up from behind you, putting his phone to your face. "I introduce you to the girl-version of Tommyinnit, Tess Simons!"

You frown and dramatically point your finger at your brother. "Don't you dare call me the girl-version of you." Tommy just shrugs and continues recording you. "Don't care. Just did." You kick his leg and he pulls away his phone quickly. "Ow! Sorry, I guess?" Niki walks up next to you. "Sibling issues?", she asks. "Always", you laugh. "By the way, where are we gonna eat? Is there like, a Subway somewhere?" Tommy and Niki both look at you, raising their eyebrows. "You didn't know?", Tommy says, already recording again.

"Didn't know what?" You thought you had this whole trip planned in your mind already, but it's gone terribly wrong. First, you didn't know you had to meet at Tubbo's house, now you don't know anything about dinner. Or Subway. Great. "Wilbur arranged something like a fancy dinner in a fancy restaurant", Tommy says, pointing at Wilbur who's busy with his phone. "He said it in the plane, remember?" You have no idea what he's talking about. Maybe because you've slept during most of the flight. "Yeah. I think I wasn't listening."

You're silently walking through the big crowd of people, suddenly realizing something. "Is it like, very fancy? I have nothing to wear!" Niki chuckles. "I brought a nice little dress with me. I think I'll wear that." You look over to Tommy. "Did you also bring a nice little dress, Tommy?", you ask. Tommy bursts out laughing, shaking his head. "No, no, no. That would be funny, though. For views." You nod slowly, already imagining your twin with a tiny dress. "Yes. For views."

The exit of the airport is close and when you're outside, you're taking a deep breath of fresh air. Sudden warm air causes you to squint your eyes. It's April, and it's already hot in the evening of Spain. "Where do we go now?", George says. Everyone turns to you, and you blush a little. You arranged the whole sleeping thing, and it was a hassle to do so. But you had finally found something online, now you have to make sure that you're gonna find it in real life. You get your phone, filling in the location on Maps. "Already prepare for a long journey", you chuckle.

Well, it says it's only ten minutes away from the airport. Too short to call a taxi, but very long to walk all the way with your bags and suitcases. You and Kristin take the lead, heading towards your vacation house. 
"It's that way, right?"
"I think we had to turn right instead of left..."
"Guys! George lost his facemask, did someone see it?"
"No, no, no. I just dropped it. Wait, this is not mine. Oh, my g-"
"Look out! We have to cross the street!"
"Tommy, there was literally a car passing! You could've died!"
"Will, can you carry my bag? It's so heavy..."
"I'm already carrying Niki's! Shut up!"
"Jack, why are you bald?"
"What did you just say?!"
"Yes! It's this way! Nope. Nevermind."
"No way! We found it! Guys, it's there! Look!"