Eleven ♥ YLYL

a/n: HIII! THANKS FOR 900 READS!!!! There are gonna be a lot of YouTube videos in this chapter, so I don't hope it takes a whole lot of your internet :< I hope it works a bit though! Enjoy reading <3

Should you tell him? No.
Maybe you should. No.

"Tess?"

But he's your twin.
Maybe he's going to think you're joking?

"Tess?..."

What is he gonna say to Wilbur?
Would he even believe you?

"TESS! HELLO?! IT'S YOUR TWIN! YOU KNOW, TOM SIMONS?" You snap out of your thoughts and press your hands against your ears. "Jeez, Tommy! You don't have to shout!" Tommy frowns and steps out of his chair. "Uh yes, I had to. Where was your mind at?", his face softens, "You okay?" You rub your eyes and grab a pillow from your brother's bed. "Yes. Just thinking about something." He keeps staring at you for a moment, then he sits down on his chair again.

"It's almost done, okay? Just checking if the mods are here..." The tip of his tongue slips out of his mouth as he clicks rapidly with his mouse. The satisfying clicks of his keyboard follow suit. "I'm gonna go live now", he says, and you shift a bit on his bed. Your fingers fidget with a loose thread on your sweater. You're a bit nervous, that's all. This is the first time that you're going live with your brother. This time you actually planned to join him on his stream.

"They can't see me, right?", you ask, leaning over to peak at his monitor. Tommy shakes his head. "Nope. Just make a dramatic intro when I say it." You chuckle and Tommy clicks the "go live" button. It takes only seconds for people to join his stream. Some "hello"s and "hi"s pop up in the chat. "Mum, I'm streaming!" Your eyes go wide as you look at your phone, where that sound just came from. Tommy turns his head as you sigh. "Oops", you say.

Tommy bursts out laughing. "Is that my stream notification sound?! Why didn't I know that?" You simply shrug. You realize that the chat still can't see you and is probably very confused. "Do I still have to do my dramatic intro?", you ask, quickly turning the sound of your phone off. "Well duh", Tommy says, making a funny face. You open Youtube on your phone and it goes immediately to the page where you left off. 

a/n: please use this sound whenever you have to make a dramatic intro. Please do. It will be so cool.

Tommy groans as you slowly walk into the screen. "This is so bad, Tess. I had higher expectations", he says, a small smile creeping at the corner of his mouth. You make a frustrated noise. "I thought it was just perfect! Look how dramatic my intro is now!" Tommy grabs a chair from behind him and rolls it to you. "Just sit down, okay?" You make a sad face and sit down on the chair. Your eyes are pulled towards the chat, where words go so fast that you almost can't make out the messages.

RandomUsername1 ITS TESS
RandomUsername2 TWINNIT
RandomUsername3 TESSSSSSSSSS
RandomUsername4 girl
RandomUsername5 TESS TESS TESS
RandomUsername6 wait is that his girlfriend?? /srs
RandomUsername7 i think people should vote for this chapter

a/n: i think RandomUsername7 is in his smart arc today o.o

The chat keeps on spamming your name and you chuckle a little bit. Suddenly you feel Tommy's hand patting your head. "Guys, guys, guys", he says, "As you may know, this is my little sister-" "I AM OLDER!" Tommy turns to you and pushes your shoulder. "Don't lie. I'm gonna tell mum you lied." You scoff and roll your eyes. "When are you ever gonna accept that I was born 21 minutes earlier?" "I don't have to accept that since I was born first!"