Four ♥ Biggest Fan

"Jaaaaade!" You hear Wilbur storming down the stairs as you and Tommy still wait outside. When he finally arrives, he looks at his younger sister with wide eyes. "Jade! I clearly said that you shouldn't open the door!" Tommy crosses his arms as he grins at Wilbur. "So, Will... I guess I wasn't the only one that was hiding a sibling...?" Jade nudges you. "They're just embarrassed by us", she says. You sigh dramatically. "How could they be embarrassed by us? We should be embarrassed by these bitches." "HEY!" Tommy punches you softly as you laugh.

It starts to rain. "Come in, come in!", Wilbur gestures you into his apartment. You look around the hallway, which is covered with coats, shoes and other stuff. You slowly take off your coat, looking around for a spot to place it. Wilbur laughs awkwardly, realizing that he might have to clean up his hallway one day. "You can just throw it onto the pile, I guess", he says. You and Tommy do what he says and follow the Gold siblings onto the stairs.

Wilbur looks at you. "It looks like you know my sister, and I'm deeply sorry for that." You chuckle. "She gave me cheetos in our college lecture-" "College?", Tommy turns to you, "What do you mean?" Jade opens the door to the living room and you all enter. She flops on the couch. "Are you saying you didn't even notice me in class? That really hurts me, you know." Tommy struggles to say something back, clearly confused by the whole situation. 

Wilbur gets you something to drink, and you wait for him on the couch. "I said you look like TommyInnit." You turn around to see Jade crossing her arms. "Why did you lie to me?" Tommy widens his eyes, moving a bit further away from you. "Oh no. Girl drama." You kick your twin softly. "I'm sorry. I just usually don't tell anybody I'm Tommy's twin." Jade shrugs. "I get that. I don't tell anybody that I'm Wilbur Soot's sister, so yeah."

Wilbur emerges from the kitchen with your drinks. He hands you a glass of water. Tommy makes a gagging sound. "Why do you always drink water?" You take a satisfied sip of your water. "Well, it's certainly better than all that diet coke. I get scared by your trashcan sometimes." Wilbur bursts out laughing and Tommy groans. "But what if it's zero sugar?!"

"By the way, Tess, your brother said that you are a big fan of me." Wilbur raises his eyebrows and smiles proudly. Jade coughs. "Wait, what? Be careful with what you say, Tess." You laugh. "I'm sorry! I play the guitar as well and Tommy got me addicted to Lovejoy." Tommy nods and Wilbur claps him on the back. "Good boy."

Will walks away without saying anything and you stare at him in confusion. "He does that sometimes", Jade says. After one minute, he returns with a guitar in his hand. "Play", he says while giving the guitar to you. "O-Okay. But what should I play? I have no freaking idea what I should play." You're getting kinda nervous now. Tommy sees it and gives you an encouraging smile. "Come on, you can do it! Just do Your New Boyfriend or something." Wilbur nods enthusiastically, kinda aggressively. "YEAH!"

Here's a video to give you the viiiiiibeeee (credits to: Rumi312)

"WOO!" You laugh as you strum the last chord on the guitar. Tommy claps enthusiastically and Wilbur and Jade join in. "That was kinda amazing", Wilbur says. Jade nods. "And your voice is beautiful! You should do something with that." Tommy steals the guitar out of your hands and starts playing awfully out of tune. "She has a Youtube channel." "TOMMY-" "Wait, really?!" You groan loudly and hide behind a pillow. "Oh- Shouldn't I have said that?", Tommy stops "playing" the guitar and stares at you.

"How is it called? How is it called?", Jade takes out her phone as you start to hit your twin with the pillow. "Search for 'Tess music'!", Tommy yells, trying to dodge your series of punches. "TOMMY! BITCH!" You continue to hit Tommy, but he jumps away and hides behind Wilbur. "Will, please protect me!" Jade puts her phone up with a smile on her face. "Found it!"