Twenty-Eight ♥ Games On Your Phone?

"I want to sit next to Charlie!", you claim the seat next to the slime guy and slide in the row. Jade and Philza sit in the booth in front of you and Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur sit somewhere else on the train, not too far away. "Wait, you can sit next to the window", Charlie offers, "I don't really have to anyway." You raise your eyebrows. "I have never heard someone say that. But I don't complain."

You try to slip past Charlie to swap seats, but the table between the two benches makes it pretty hard. "I... can't... get through!", you chuckle as Charlie's legs almost tackle you. "You should've not had that extra doughnut this morning!", Jade calls you out. You make an insulted sound. "Jade! How can you say that?!" You finally get through and almost fall against the window.

"So much effort just to sit next to me...", Charlie sighs dramatically. You laugh and place your little backpack on the floor between your legs. "Window seats are just the best! Tommy always claims them before me, so when I get the chance..." The doors of the train squeak as they slowly close. Not long after, the train starts to accelerate.

"I am so excited!", Phil says, "I have never been to the Netherlands before!" You give him a confused face. "I thought you told me you were there sometime!" Phil doesn't respond and seems to question himself. "Give him a break, Tess", Jade laughs, "The old man can't remember everything!" Your girlfriend immediately receives a soft elbow from Phil and you all laugh.

"You're right," Phil chuckles, "I mixed it up with Belgium." You suck your teeth and shake your head. "Ooh, Phil. I don't think you should say that to Dutch people. I heard they get offended real fast... Should I believe that? I have never met a single Dutch person in my entire life..." Charlie taps the table with his fingertips. "Well, I think we better just leave it that way."

After approximately half an hour you all fall silent and you grab your phone out of your pocket. Charlie spots it and does the exact same. You notice his green phone case with a picture from the blob from Slime Story. You point at it and say: "Nice phone case! I like it. It's cute." Charlie turns his phone around to look at it. "No! It's supposed to be masculine and cool! Not cute, okay? May I see yours?"

Before you can show your phone yourself he steals it out of your hands. "Wait-" Charlie makes a disappointed sound as he looks at a clear phone case with your debit card decorating the back. "Why don't you have a masculine and cool case?", Charlie says, his lower lip sticking out. You sigh and slowly grab the phone back, detaching it and getting the card out of it. It now reveals a very small photo collage with your favourite pictures. One with you and Jade, one with Betty and Walter as puppies and one with you and Tommy on your birthday in Spain.

You show it to Charlie as you raise one eyebrow. "Look how masculine and cool this is, huh?" Charlie takes a deep breath. "Okay. That's pretty cool", he says with a high-pitched voice. You chuckle and put your debit card safely in the wallet in your backpack. When you click your phone case back, you actually don't feel like going on your phone anymore.

You talk with Phil about Amsterdam as you notice Charlie doesn't put away his phone. You can't help but look over his shoulder (you'll look away if he's like... doing something you're not allowed to see!!) and notice a whole map full of games. You laugh when you see Subway Surfers, Pou, Angry Birds, Candy Crush, and even Roblox! "Charlie?", you ask as you turn very close to his face, "Have you got games on your phone?"

Charlie gasps dramatically as he turns his phone away. "Of course, I don't", he just says, turning back his phone again. Then he does the worst you can ever imagine. No... even worse. He opens... You can't believe it... MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION. "No...", you say, watching his phone screen in horror, "I... I just can't believe you would do something like this..." Phil and Jade are now also curious and bent over to see what Charlie's excitement but your disgust is about.

"Minecraft. On his phone", you explain, pointing at the thing. Phil shrugs and leans back in his seat. "What's wrong with Pocket Edition?", he says. You put your elbows on the table and bury your head in your hands. "Humanity has failed." Jade looks at you and rolls her eyes. "Didn't you know I have Pocket Edition on my phone as well?", she says, a slight smirk on her face. You let your mouth fall open and shake your head silently. "I think that means the end for us, Jade Gold." "Noooooooooo-"

>>><<<

"Volgende halte: Amsterdam Centraal. Next stop: Amsterdam Centraal." You don't even listen to the speaker anymore and jump up from your seat. You and your friends get your bags and suitcases with you and step out of the train. You're greeted by the sound of hundreds of people talking and walking through each other. You blink your eyes and don't know what to do for a second. Jade holds your arm. "Just follow me, Tess."

You get through the real chaos and end up in a kind of mini centre with lots of little shops and cafes. You look at your watch. 13:43. "Time for lunch?", you ask as you look the others in their eyes. Tommy throws his arm around your shoulder. "Oh, Tess. When are you not hungry?", he says, shaking his head. "Never", you say, "Plus, I know you're hungry too. You didn't even have breakfast this morning", you lower your voice at that last sentence, not entirely sure if Tommy wants the others to hear. Tommy gives you a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I was just a tiny little bit nervous about today. But yes, I am very much hungry right now."

You enter a nice cafe. Compared to the one you've been to in Paris, this one is much more low key. Wilbur orders for you in Dutch with a bit of hesitation, but the young waitress smiles sympathetically and nods before returning with your orders. "From England?", she asks as she's putting down the plates. "Yup. Good guess", Wilbur says. The waitress laughs and gives you your sandwich. "Your Dutch is pretty good! Most people don't even bother to speak Dutch when they come here."

You enjoy your simple but good sandwich as you talk with your friends about today. "I'm so excited about the wipeout!", you say. Will nods. "Me too! I think I've never actually done one before. I don't think the obstacle course from that other vlog counts." Tommy's right leg goes up and down next to you, a sign that he's also excited. Tubbo silently takes a sip from his latte. "I just hope I won't get hurt", he mumbles. You give him an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "I know you can do it, Tubs!"

>>><<<

It's 15:32 and the people who went on the course before you are now gone. You're in a changing room outside next to Jade, trying to get on a very tight wetsuit. "Are you getting this thing on?!", you yell to the other side. "I think I'm almost there!", your girlfriend answers from out of the other room, "Imagine getting this off when it's all wet!" You groan at the thought, but manage to slip on the suit. You step out of the room with a smile, seeing that your other friends are already waiting for you.

The Sun sends its rays directly on your face and you cover your eyes. "Ooh!", you exclaim, "It's hot out here!" Charlie poses in his wet suit with his hands on his hips. "That's because we are so super sexy in these things!" You snort as you adjust the stupid clothing around your hips. "Yup. Very sexy."

As Jade comes out of the changing room as well, an employee takes you to the course. As soon as the parkour shows up in front of you, your excitement washes away. Moving beams, swinging balls and other threatening obstacles. But after a couple seconds of nervousness, you try to gather some courage. "Let's do this!"

>>><<<

Hello!

Sorry if this chapter was a bit shorter, but I am going to write more chapters about the Netherlands (because I am Dutch duhhhh) and about this wipeout vlog. I've been away for a while with no chapters at all, so sorry about that too!!!! I hope you enjoyed this one and I will soon upload a new one.

By the way. I know it's gone already. But Tommy's beard. What the frick was that?