Twenty-Six ♥ Disneyland

hey hello, i am back at it again :D
this is all based on Tommy's vlog about his trip to Disneyland!!
i would've wanted to tell you I've been to Disneyland Paris, but i haven't *cries*
i was supposed to go two years ago but then covid decided to show up :D
Have you guys been to Disneyland?
ENJOY READING <3333

>>><<<

"Philza Minecraft and his wife!" You sigh as Tommy skips in front of you, singing aloud for everyone on the French airport to hear. Phil chuckles awkwardly as he grabs Tommy's shoulder. "Can you please... just stop. Everyone can hear you", he says, receiving a laugh from both you and Kristin. "I don't care, Phil!", Tommy says, "They're all French anyway!"

A random teenage boy in the distance starts waving enthusiastically. He nudges someone who seems to be his little sister. "Oi! That's Tommyinnit, look!", he says in a perfect British accent. You grin as Tommy covers his face. "Yeah...", you say, "He's definitely not French." The boy walks towards your friends and wants to take a picture with only Will and your brother. Phil sadly watches as he's completely being ignored. Like, who doesn't want a picture with the Philza Minecraft?!

You've just arrived in France half an hour ago together with Phil, Kristin, Tommy and Wilbur. Jade couldn't come with, since she had a big excursion with her art class. That's too bad, because Disneyland is kinda romantic, though... Well, you've never seen Disneyland as something romantic. You've been to Disneyland Paris once before with Tommy and your parents for your seventh birthday. You searched up the pictures a couple of days ago and almost died of cuteness. Tommy was an annoying child though. Just kidding. He still is.

It's around lunchtime and you can feel your stomach rumble softly. "Tess is hungry", Tommy says and you look up in confusion. "Huh? Wait, how do you know?" Tommy looks at you and laughs. "Because I can read your mind...", he says with a mysterious tone in his voice. "Have you ever tried twin telepathy?", Wilbur joins the conversation. You shake your head but Tommy nods at the same time. "I just did it! I said she's hungry, right?" "That's not twin telepathy-" "It is!-" "Can we just eat?"

You look at Kristin, who smiles and points to a little cafe in front of her. "Food!", she says. You cheer softly as you immediately walk towards it, the others following you. The cafe has the best cafe aesthetic ever with French music softly playing in the background. You take a seat at the very corner and wait a second before a waitress arrives at your table. She has a kind face and looks around the same age as Will. "Bonjour! Que voulez-vous commander?", she says so quickly that you almost can't understand it.

a/n: but little do you know I actually learn French at school heheheh oui oui! baguette! mamma mia!! no wait that's italian-

"What do you guys want?", you whisper to my friends. Wilbur and you are the only ones speaking a little French and you both tell the waitress your orders. After waiting around ten minutes, you're all enjoying French crêpes and croissants with a cup of coffee.

>>><<<

You're sharing a room with your twin brother and you're organizing the contents of your suitcases. When Tommy opens his, bright red colour flashes across your face. You scream and slap the thing away, receiving a yell from Tommy. "HEY! Be careful with that, bitch! I can never replace it when it pops!" You mumble an apology and stretch out to grab the ribbon attached to the red balloon.

You're actually surprised the thing survived all those years, that whole plane flight, like, it hasn't popped in more than eleven full years! All it did was shrink a little, but it still has the same colour as eleven years ago. Wanna know the story behind it?