14

I can hear footsteps behind me. I look over my shoulder and see Shane. I wave and take a sharp right. I slide down the hallway and I hear a thud.

Shane took the same turn but didn't move in time. He ran in to the wall. I walk over to make sure hes ok. I see no blood and no bruises.

All of the sudden Shane's eyes snap open and he grabs my ankle. I yank my ankle away but all it did was make me fall. Shane still has a hold of my ankle.

He starts to drag me down the hallway and I start to panic.

Flashback
I'm going to get in trouble. My stupid ass teacher gave me detention. I run as fast as I could. When I get to the house his car is not there. I instantly feel relieved. I open the door and start to walk to the kitchen.

I stopped mid step. There he was sitting down with a beer. He looks up at me. His face turns red. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I flinch I open my mouth only to close it. "YOU WERE PROBABLY SLUTING AROUND! WEREN'T YOU?"

I quickly shake my head "N-nein" he starts to walk towards me. I turn to run away but he pulls me down. He starts to kick me in my stomach. (No)

When he stops he walk away to the kitchen. I get up on all fours and start to crawl. "Oh no you dont" he back and grabs my ankle and drags me to the basement.

End flashback

I was 13

Shane hasn't notice that I'm having a full blown panic attack. Frankie come its Shane. He won't hurt you.

I repeat that over in my head and focus on my breathing but it's not working. I dont really know him.

"S-shane stop" my heart is so loud in my ears. I cant breath! I can't breath! I can barely see Shane in front of me. Hes yelling something but I cant hear what.

I feel my stomach in my throat. I put my hands at my throat. I cant breath! My vision is starting to go in and out.

All I see is outlines of people. I feel hands on my shoulders. I flinch and move away.

Its him. Hes back. More hands touch me. On my back, arms and shoulders.

I try to push them off but I cant. My heart is so loud it hurts my head. I feel something touch my cheek.

I slap it away. "Hör auf mich zu berühren!" (Stop touching me!). I pull at a hand that's holding my other hand. It won't budge. "Lass los! Hör auf mich zu berühren! bitte!"  ( let go! stop touching me! please!)   I pull harder on the hand. I feel the hand let go. All the hands are gone. Finally!

The feeling in my throat starts to slowly go away. I'm still breathing hard. I put my hand on my throat and start to rub it. I vision is back but it's all blurry.

I blink a few times and feel something wet fall on my cheeks. I touch the wetness, its tears. I ruffly wipe them away.

I take a beep breath and let it out slowly. I feel someone's hand rub small circles on my back. My vision is back to normal, so is my breathing.

I dont look up at their faces. I feel their eyes burning holes on my head. I'm angry at myself. I promised myself that I wouldn't be weak. But here I am being weak!

"France look at me" Hoziers beep voice is closer then I thought he was. I shake my head. His hand comes in my line of vision. He puts the tip of his fingers at the bottom of my chin.

He lifts my head up. My eyes meets his. He has a soft look on his face. "Frankie, your ok. No one here is going to hurt you" his voice is soft.

                [Shane's POV]

I watch as Frankie starts to calm down. I honestly dont know what happened. One moment shes fine the next shes has a fucking panic attack.

Hozier rubs Frankie's back as she taking deep breaths. I look at Elijah and see him rubbing his hand.

He put his hand on Frankie's face and she slapped. I'm really surprised how hard she hit his hand. Wyatt went to go get her tea. He really not the good with emotions.

"Frankie, your ok. No one here is going to hurt you" I nod to show that I agree with Hozier. Frankie just starts at Hozier.

Wyatt comes back with her tea. By the smell of it, its chamomile. Good itll help  calm her body and brain. Hozier takes the tea and hands it to Frankie.

She holds it with shaking hands. She take a beep breath. "I know you won't hurt me" the way she said that, it was like she was trying to convince us and her self.

"Then why did you freak out?" I find myself asking.

..................................................................

Have a wonderful day!

-Foxx!