49

I wake up with dried blood on, well everything. I rub at the dry blood on my skin, flashes of the night he died runs through my head. Him beating me, me fighting him, then me stabbing him, him running out of the house leaving blood in his trail. I look down at my hands, but the blood isn't dry any more. blood is dripping off my hands and arms.

I scream in horror, as I try to wipe off the blood when I hear a groan. I look up and I see him, but its not him, his skin is gray and is hair is almost all out of his head. "Frankie" his voice creeps its way around the room and fills my ears. I back myself into a corner and hide my face in my lags and arms. "Frankie" his voice comes closer each time he says my name till he's right next to me.

"Frankie, look at me" 

my body's shaking uncontrollably, I shake my head to scared to speak.  "Frankie, look at me! Look at what you did to me! You did this! You did this to me!" 

"No! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I sobbed, I really didn't mean too, I just wanted the pain to stop. For just a minute. I didn't mean to kill you

"But you did, Frankie you did kill me" he's voice rings I'm my head. I hit my head against the wall hoping each time that it will make him go away.

                 Michael POV

I knock on the door waiting for Mr. Dzundza, I hear a mumble to come in. I walk in to see him at his desk looking at his computer.

He looks up with hunger in his eyes and a sweet grin across his face. I hate that grin, it always means somesones hurting

He motions for me to come closer I slowly make my way over to his side. I look at his computer and see Frankie, Screaming and banging her head again the wall.

"Whats happening to her?" I ask as I step forward, you see the boss has been obsessed over Frankie and her mother, since she left us for the Fuchs.

We where close on finding them a few years ago then they disappeared aging, Frankie popped up again a few months ago and the boss has been going crazy to find her ever since.

"I've been putting drugs in her food and they've finally taken full affection. They make her see things and imagine horrible things." I look down at him and feel disgusted by his face. I cross my arms and nod, there's nothing else I can say with out getting killed.

I think he'll fully went crazy when his wife died a little bit after Frankie's mom left, he had no one life but me but I guess I wasn't enough for him. I nod again and walk out of his office, and towards my niece cell.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late late update, some family problems came up and I needed time but hopefully I should be all good now and be able to update more!

Thank you so much for all the support and live, it means so much to me!