32

By the time school has ended, we all practically flung our selfs in to the car. About half way home Eli wanted to stop to get something to eat so he and Shae stopped at a store.

I was looking out my window when I see him.

What?! No he's dead! I wipe at the window and flinch back. He right up against the window.

"No no go away!" My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

He lifts his hand that's covered in blood, and slowly dragging his hand down leaving a trail of blood.

I can't breath I can't breath. I scream when he starts to slam his hand on the window.

No no no no he's not supposed to be here!

"Go away! Go away!" I sobbed.

I unbuckle my seat belt and put myself behind the drivers sit. I close my eyes and put my hands on my ears.

"Please go, go away" I cry quietly.

                  Shane's POV

"Eli let's go" I urge

"All right all right, take a fucking horse pill" Eil rolls his eyes and walk out towards the car. I walk ahead of him just wanting to go home and sleep.

I stop which causes Eil to run in to me "Dude what--"

"Shut up, wheres France?"

I run to the car and unlock the doors. I open her door but found her at the other side. Eyes shut closed heads on her ears.

I go the the other side and open the door and squat down. "Frankie?" I reach out and touch her and she Yelps out and starts muttering something I can't hear.

"Shane what's going on?" I ignore him and intend move my head closer the France to hear what she saying.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.  Your gone, your dead, your no supposes to be here" She just keeps on say it over and over again.

I move my hand again and softly place it on her shoulder. "France its me Shae. I'm not going to hurt you." I move closer and say quietly so Eil can't hear "he's not here, he won't ever hurt you again. I promise you Frankie, I promise."

She looks up at me with glazed eyes. "Shane?" I nod my head "Its me Frankie" her lips quiver and she throws her arms around my neck. "Shane he was here. I thought he was going to take me away" I wrap my arms around her "that's not going to happen, he dead remember? France he's dead"

She nods her head but doesn't let go. 

I some how was able to get in the back seats with Frankie with her still hugging me and crying. Eil driving us home giving me looks that have hundreds of questions in it.

When we pull in I notice that she fast asleep. I shimmy my way from under her and pick her up and walk in the house. Luckily Hozier and Wyatt are at the warehouse.

As I lay her down on her bed and shifts and opens her eyes. "Hes here" she point behind me. I look and just see nothing but air. I sigh and look back at her.

"Not anymore Kleine not anymore" small one  I move some of her hair out of her face.

She closes her eyes and tears fall down her face. I wipe them away and get up and walk out of her room closing her door behind me.

I find Eil outside the hallway looking at me. "What happened to her? And dont say nothing because that... that wasn't nothing" I shake my head

"I'm not going to say nothing or something did happen to her.  It's not my decision to tell you.  It's all up to her and don't think she won't tell you.  She will she just need time" and with that a walk away to my room.

I know he's not happy with that answer but it's the only one I'm willing to give him. I claim in to bed and kick off my shoes. Soon sleep takes over and I'm surrounded in darkness and showdows.

__________________________________

15 k! Thank you all so much!