30

I'm snapped out of the little sleep when someone knocks loudly on my door.  "Komme" 'coming'

"France hurry up, its to early for German" I roll my eyes at Eli through the door before I open it.

I look at him and see that hes in jeans and a hoodie. That not what you normally wake up in. "France get dressed we have to be in school in like 15 minutes and it a 30 minute drive" fuck.

I close my door and hurry to my closet and rip off my pj's and put on jeans and a oversized shirt and throw my hair up in a messy bun and run down to the kitchen.

As I walk in the kitchen I see everyone stuffing food down their throats, I scrunch my nose at the sight. I grab a cup of coffee and was about to take a gulp of it when it was pulled out of my hand.

"Hey!--"
"No time for that" Wyatt says as he throws keys to Shae and Eli pulls me to the cars. As I get in the back Shae hands me a Togo cup that has coffee in it.

"Best brother ever" Eli snaps he head and looks at me "what?"

"I thought I was the best brother" he pouts. I just shrug and sip on my coffee.

As we pull in to a parking spot, peoples heads follows the car and looks as my brothers get out of the car. My hands starts shaking, I got to get out of the car but Eli opens the door for me.

I step out and feel everyone's eyes on me.

Just keep looking forward

I chant in my head over and over.

I follow my brothers to the office and as we step in. We are meet with a stuffie looking desks that has doors that I'm pretty sure leads to office.

The lady that's sitting at the desk looks up, she has on a dark red lipstick and heavy eyeliner.

"How can I help you" She practically grumbles out.

"We're here to pick up our sister's schedule."

"Name?"

"Frankie um..." Eli trails off. Not knowing what last name to use. As the desk lady looks up with an eyebrow raised

"Frankie Fuchs" Shae says be for she could say anything. The lady moves things around her desk and she grabbeds what she need.

"Here's a map, your class, and the bell schedule" She hands it to me and I nods in thanks.

I hands the folder to Shae not know what to do. I haven't been in a school since 7th grade. "This can't be right" Shae says as he looks at my class.

"What? What's wrong" I ask

"This say that your in my grade class" Eli grades the folder and looks at my class confused.

"No, this is right Shae, she in your grade classes" both Eli and Shae looks at me for an answer that I don't have. I shrug and look around. I noticed how many people are looking at us.

The girls are glaring at me like I'm some type of pray. I look back at my brothers.

"Well let's get to class, we have all the same classes anyway" Shae loops his arm with mine.