41

School goes by in a bluer, I find myself sitting with Eli watching as the boys play basketball. I really don't see the appeal in sports. Your just watching people run and get aggressive with each other.

I didn't give them my thinking on sports when they talked about it at lunch. I just came to jive them my support I guess. I mean all I'm doing I sitting and getting lost.

Remy is not on the outlines cuz his shoulder is still recovering but Shane and Kingston are running full force and giving it their all. I'll clap when one of them gets a point well everyone including Eil yells and cheers their heads off.

I tell Eil that I'm going to use the bathroom. He just nods and continues to look at Kingston. I get up and walk out of the gym and take a deep breath.

It felt way to crowded In there and I was starting to get hot. I walk around the hallways for a bit to cool down. I get to the art section in the school.

I like this part of the school because I feel like I could get lost here looking at all the art on the walls. My favorite part though is at the end of the hallway where the ceiling goes up and a com shape.

From floor to ceiling its covered in beautiful art that all content in to a story. I lay down in the middle of the floor and look up.

I play storys in my head as I look at the art. I could spend hours here and not get bored. I found this place when the first day back from the shooting. I found comfort then and now.

Its one of the things I make sure to do everyday now. To come here and lay down, loose track out time making storys.

I get up and start walking back to the gym. I'm half way there when I get a weird feeling in my stomach. I look around but don't see anyone.

I shrug and put my hand on my stomach. I see Remy walking out of the gym in his regular clothes. I go to wave and call him name when something clamps down on my mouth.

My mind freezes as I try to get the hand off my mouth. I scratch at the hand that is wrapped around my stomach picking me up. I kick out in the air. I watch as Remy starts to walk to the front doors and not seeing anything.

I try to scream out to him, but my attempts get muffled. Tears stem down my face. As I try again to scream. Fuck!

The hand on my mouth shift as they walk back towards the exit. I take my chance and bit down hard on him hand. "Ow, you bitch!" He removes his hand.

He grabs my hair and pulls it hard. I hiss in pain as I put my hands on his wrist. He's pulling me towards another set of doors that leads to the side of the school. Remys almost at the front doors. I blink trying to clear my vision of tears.

"Remy!" I cry out. Remy looks around confused. Until he makes eye contact with me. "Shit!" The person curses.

He shifts so that I'm his shield. Both him and Remy pulls out their guns. Remys pointed at us,  while his is pressed against my temple.

__________________________________

Bun bun buaaaa!!!!

I use to hate cliffhangers but now that I write them, I love them. 

Love you all, until next time