19

We all run up the stairs to Frankie's room and open the door. We all freeze at the scene before us. A still pissed Frankie and broken glass everywhere.

"Frankie are you ok?" Elijah takes a step but soon steps back. Frankie looks at Elijah with dark cold eyes and a colder face.

Frankie blinks a couple of times before she looks around and shakes her head. "I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me"

[Frankie's POV]

I know what came over me. Question are on repeat in my head. I'm confused, angry and annoyed. So in stead of taking it out on my skin to let all of it out. I took it out on all the glass in my room.

Wyatt still hasn't said anything to me. Hozier looks at me like I'm a  puzzle and Shane looks like he doesn't believe me. Elijah ran out and comes back with a broom and dustpan. As he walks over to me I grab them and start sweeping.

I start to think they are mad at me they dont say anything. They just watch me as I clean the glass.

"Everyone out" I freeze at the harshness of Hoziers voice. I dont look up when I hear three sets of feet leave and my door closing.

"Look at me" I hesitantly look at him. I was expecting him to look mad but in stead he looks sad. I pull my eyebrows together. "I know that you are confused and probably scared. But everything will make sense with time." He let's out a small chuckle "So, instead of talking it out on glass why dont you take it on a punching bag?"

I tilt my head "We have a gym that has punching bags. Me or one of your brothers can teach you how to punch and stuff. And when you get mad take it out on the bag and not the glass" I nod a little.

I'm confused why isn't he mad at me? He should be mad but he isn't. Why didn't he yell or hit me? "Why aren't you mad?" I mentally slap myself. That was supposed to stay in my head. Hozier looks confused now.

"Why would I be mad? You didn't brake anything that has value to us." I shrug and try to keep the confusion off my face. "Goodnight" Hozier kisses my forehead which suprises me.

"Night Bär" (Bear)

[Hozier's POV]

I close her door and see Shane still in the hallway. Hes grown attached to her over the weeks.
I let out a heavy sigh out. "Do you know what's up with her?"

Shane's eye darkened "Yeah, maybe. I have an idea" he looks at her door. "Care to share?" I lift one eyebrow "Nope"

He knocks and then walks in. I sometime dont get him. I feel my phone vibrate. I grab it and look. It's a text from Eric. I read the text over and over.

Eric: 911 at warehouse. Get here now!

I quickly grab my keys and head to the warehouse. I cant believe what I'm seeing. There are bodies and bullets everywhere. I see one of the girls leaning on her shoulder on the wall. When I near her I see who it is.

"Nora? What happened?" Nora was one of the girls that we have saved form Dzundza. When we got her she practically begged to be trained. So 5 years later shes now fully trained and is one of the best girls that we have.

"Hozier? What does it look like happened? The fucking Dzundza Attack us" she puts out a arm that I quickly grab and wrap around my shoulders and help her walk slowly.

I clench my jaw as I look around the warehouse. I will make the Dzundza pay for this. "Hozier calm down. What we need right now is a calm Don not a hot head Don." She brings a bloodily hand to rest it on my arm. I take deep breaths and nod.

Shes right I need to keep my head straight and leveled. I dont know what's with her but she has grown attached to me kinda like Shane and Frankie. Just we are not related like them. I look down at her and furrow my eyebrows. She won't show her pain but I can see that shes in a lot.

I carefully pick her up Bridal style. She hisses in pain and wacks the back of my head. I roll my eyes and walk through the doors of the med bay. I put Nora down and get a doctor to help her.

I walked to each body to see if one is alive. Some are but barely. I move as fast as I can carry them in the med bay. And with the
Dzundzas I get guards to take them down to the dungeon with a doctor so that they dont die.... yet.

I stop as I think of something, now that I really think about it. Frankie has a lot of pain in her eyes.

Nora Chun

Nora Chun

Age:24

Height: 5'4

Has no family

Mostly goes on the missions and trips with Hozier. She wants revenge on the Dzundza its one of the reasons she joined the mafia. She is one of the most hardest working people. Most of the money she makes she gives it to the girls they rescue.