~seven~

It's the weekend, no work and you were bored. You were confuse of why you wanted to go to work, maybe it was because you were doing something. The rain was pouring, the raindrops tapped on your window and you were watching a documentary of assassins, spies and secret organizations. Funny how you were part of one, The Romeo species cringy but that was the name of the organization you were in. The organization or program you were in used to be a German one but it died around the 60s until someone revived it. 

You sigh and opened your phone, "Hey" you texted Andy. You waited for a few minutes until he text back. "Hi Y/N" 

"Wanna come to my place I'm bored" -Y/N

"And I thought I was the most boring person in the world" - Andy

"(laughing emoji) So are you in, we could drink some wine and we could have dinner?"

"Sure but I prefer beer"- Andy

"Well your in luck" 

":)" -Andy

You smile, and text him your home address, "Seeya soon" he writes back. Okay so you invited your boss to your home and it is a completely mess everywhere your surroundings...you jump out of the couch and began to do some cleaning. You clean the kitchen first cause it was the messiest of them all and then did living room. Voila, everything was shiny now and all you had to do was cook but you were quite lazy for so instead you order pizza. You look around seeing if anything was out of place when the bell ringed. 

You went to open it. "Hey" Andy says, smiling. "Hey" you smile. You guys stood there completely blank. He was wearing his grey wool coat.  "I like your jacket" you said, snapping out of it. He mutters "Thank you" "Well come on in" you open the door wider. He exchanges you a nod before coming in. 

"I order pizza. It's almost coming" you say. Andy looks at you with a warm expression, "You have a nice home" he says. "Oh thank you" you kindly respond

You lead him to the kitchen where he took a sit. "Do you want beer or tea?" you ask. Andy smiles, 'Beer please" 

You turn around, he was behind you but you could feel him gazing at you. "You look nice today Y/N" Andy says, beginning a conversation. "Thanks so do you" you say. "The weather is really not nice today huh?" Andy says looking out the window. "Yea I heard it was going to rain all night, sucks right" 

You  slide him his beer and got yours, both clicking them together.  "Did you find anything to solve the problem with that guy?" you ask him. Andy takes a sip of his beer and sighs, "Yes the only solution would be is if I move to France. The French security has team up with ours  and I'm planning to move there. Temporary of course" 

"Fuck'

"Hmm, so your moving huh." you murmur.

"Yep, I have a feeling about this guy. A feeling that there is more to this case, something sinister." Andy says. "Like what?" you ask, pressing your body on the countertop. "It's just a feeling Y/N" he answers. "Well can I come with you?" you ask.

Andy takes this by surprise, his eyes widen and his eyebrows furrow. "What? No, this could be dangerous"

"Oh come on Andy. I'm your assistant, its my job to assist you" you proclaim. Andy shakes his head. "Your right but you're also to obey me so it's a no Y/N." You roll your eyes, "Yes but you also need me" He was about to say something when the door bell ranged. "That most be the pizza" you said, heading to the door.

You were mad of how this mission was turning out to be. "Here is dinner" you said, slamming the pizza box on the counter. "You shouldn't be mad. I'm doing this for your own safety its for your own good" Andy exhales. "What do you know whats good for me. You don't even know me" you hissed. "Thats true but I care about you. As your boss, It's my job to keep you safe." 

His words struck you into you, no one has ever said that to you before. "I-I...Thank you for saying that...no one has ever told me that before" you stutter. Andy takes your hand and presses his on top of  it, "Your welcome, thats what friends are for-" He soon realizes what he has said. 

You let out a small chuckle, "friends huh." 

Andy makes a small froan, "not friends yet? Well lets change that. Y/N Y/L/N will you be my friend" You laugh, thinking how this serious old man was asking you, like a toddler if you wanted to be his friend. "Fine...friend" you giggle. Andy and you laugh  out loud. "Looks like I have friend now" he chuckles. "Yep I will be your friend till the end" you smile. "And as your friend I am coming with you"

"As your friend and boss it's still a no" he says.

"We will see about that" you slyly smirked. 

You guys finish eating the pizza and it was night already. You and Andy were drinking beer in the balcony while looking at the moon and stars. "Have you ever wanted to fly into the sky and forget about all your problems." he asks, still keeping his eyes up.

"All the time" you sigh. "It must be nice" he says. 

It was quite cold and you were shivering. "Your cold, we should go back inside" he says, looking worried. "Nah I'm fine, let's just stay here for a bit." 

"As your friend, I should keep your warm." He leans closer to you with the invitation of wrapping his arm around you and you were taken by surprise. "May I?" he mutters. You nod, he puts his arm around you and gently pushes  you closer to him. You felt warm, it felt nice just two friends looking at the stars and keeping each other warm...

(Aw what a cute bromance don't you think?)