~twelve~

You were laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling and feeling very bored. You couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom. Well with Andy's help you could but you didn't want no help. He was of course taking care of you but right now he was attending a meeting. "Annndddyyy" you groan. You smile as you heard footstep approaching the door. "What's wrong" he says. "I'm hungry can you buy food" you said with your sad puppy face. 

"Sure the meeting is almost done. What do you want" he asks. "Anything really" you say. He nods and leaves. He was such a sweetheart to you these days, such a husband material and you were enjoying the attention. Your eyes close and you unexpectedly fell asleep.

Andy is waking you up with a soft whisper on your ear, "wake up" you open your eyes and smile, "heyyy" 

"Come on get up. Foods here" he says. You scot over for him to sit down but he picks you up and takes you out the room. "Am I not eating in bed?" you ask. He takes you to the kitchen table, you excepted to be seated on a chair but he places you down on his lap "What are you doing?" you ask. "Nothing I'm just going to feed you" he opens the container revealing Chinese food. "In your lap? you know you could have just seated me down on a chair. Plus why can't I eat on bed" you retort. 

"Because you are clumsy and you would have gotten the sheets dirty. But If your uncomfortable I could put you down" Andy says. "its fine I don't mind" you reply. His hand gently presses on your hips and you both exchange awkward smiles. "Here comes the plane" he moves the spoon like an airplane. You roll your eyes, "just feed me. I'm not a-."

He stuffs the food in your mouth and chuckles. You gave him a glare. "What did you see down there?" he asks out of a sudden. "A bed, papers scatter everywhere and maps hanged on the wall" you say. "Did you get to read anything. Was there some clues or something?" Andy questions. "No I don't think so" you muffle with food in your mouth. He scolds you for talking with your mouth full, god was he such a mom. "What does that mean" Andy looks desperately at you. "No I didn't get to read anything, it was dark" you said. 

Andy sighs, "Well the police are already investigating" "Your going aren't you" you say. Andy looks at you, thinking what to say, he could lie to you but knew it wouldn't work on you. "Yes I am and yes you can come with me" You were gonna throw a fit if he said you couldn't come with you but his last words took you by surprise. "wait really, did you finally learn that you can't outcome me" you giggle. 

He huffs, "Yes unfortunately I did. Shut up and eat" Yet again he stuffs food in your mouth to keep you from talking. He smile and gazes at you as you chewed on the food. When he put you on his lap, he didn't know how you would react or even why he did that. But when you said you were fine with it, his stomach filled with butterflies. He hasn't felt this way since he met...Laurie

He tries to forget about the thoughts he was having and just goes back at looking at you. God were you just so stunning wait no why was he thinking this. His blue ocean eyes couldn't stop admiring your features. 'Why am I feeling this way, why are you so beautiful, why-' His thoughts were interrupted from your phone ringing.

"Pass me my phone please" you politely asked. Andy nods, puts you down first and goes gets the phone. "it's unknown number. Do you still want to answer?" he asks. You shake your head as you swallow your food.

"Well hurry up eating so we can watch a movie" he smiles.  And you did, now you and Andy were in the couch arguing what movie to see. "Why can't we see the Y/F/M. Its the best movie ever" you protested. "It's so boring Y/N and I don't want to spend the next hour watching it" Andy explains. "lets watch something we both like" 

"Finee" you mutter.  You guys eventually decided with space mountain. The next hour you found yourself enjoying the movie, you and Andy would laugh and giggle through out the whole film. You would have to admit that his laughing was pretty cute. "that was enjoyable" Andy chuckles. "Yea it was" you smile. You both stare at each other, eye to eye before looking away. "time to sleep" Andy gets up. "No I want to watch more tv" you plead.

He does a loud huff, "Fine but no more then midnight. You smiled and nodded your head like a child. Andy sits back down but this time a little closer to you. After a few hours you noticed that he was asleep and had his head on your shoulder. Suddenly your phone rang

"What" you growled

"Gee a hello would have been nice" Nick scoffs.

"What do you want Nick. You wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important" you said.

"True but I've also missed you...Anywayss the boss wants to talk to you" he says.

"what why tell him-"

"Listen I am just doing my job and those are following his orders. I will send you the address" he interrupts you.

"Fine, never call me again" and you finish the call.

You sigh as you sat back down. Without warning one arm slung over your waist, legs tangled together, Andy was all over you. You were surprised but didn't care at all. You accept into his embrace snuggling tightly with him...