~Twenty-two NSFW~

It was finally the day to go back home, right now you found yourself packing your belongs. "Hey sweetheart are you almost done. Do you need some help" Andy says, coming in your room. "No I'm almost done" you reply. "Okay well hurry, cause our flight is leaving in an hour" he says, leaving. You load your luggage and began heading out the door. Before entering the car you took one look at the hotel and your surroundings, you were gonna miss this place. 

"Y/n get in the car we are late" Andy says, rushing out the door. You stare at him and smile, "Imma miss the place" A big smile spreads on Andy's face, "so am I." You guys stood there together, holding hands while looking at the place where you first came together when the taxi driver suddenly honked, bringing you guys back to reality. 

You guys made it to the terminal on time and now were boarding the plane. Luckily you guys got to sit next to each other which was gonna be pretty fun. During the flight you felt a bit of horniness consuming into you. Turning to look at Andy who was doing some work in his laptop,  your hand slowly slide into his pants, he doesn't look at you instead coughs and lets out a low gruff. You let out a quiet giggle as his cock began to grow, your hand goes over his bulge and you began to stroke his cock through the fabric of his boxers. The faster you stroked the more erratic his breathing sounds became

Out of sudden, he grabs your arm pulling you closer. "Bathroom now" he whispers in your ear. A sly grin spreads your lips, you got up and headed to the bathroom as his eyes follow you. Andy sees as you enter the bathroom and waits a few minutes before going to meet you back there. He gets up, quickly walking to the bathroom being careful not to show his erotic bulge growing in his pants. 

You looked yourself in the mirror fixing your hair when the door opens, you smirk upon seeing him in front of you. Andy shuts the door, locking it and pins you to the wall, closing the gap between you both and smashes your lips together. He dugs his teeth into your bottom lip, tugging on it before his tongue delved into your mouth with a low growl. You let out whimpers as his tongue pushes deeper. Andy lips pulled away to brush down your jaw, biting sharply into your skin before soothing into a soft kiss.

A small keen left your lips before he reluctantly pulls away. His chest heaving as he breathed looking into your eyes. Andy presses his hand on your shoulder and you fell to your knees in the most beautiful submission way that it almost makes him drool. "Suck" Andy rumbled out, his hand running soothingly through your hair. You grinned and lick your lips. Andy's eyes following the movement. "I'm growing out of patience sweetheart" he replied, scowling down. 

Your hands began to run up Andy's calves, fingers tauntingly light in pressure. Your fingers ghosted over the prominent bulge in his pants causing the man to exhale loudly. You undid his buttons, Andy lets out a low hiss at the freedom of his cock. "Well sweetheart you gonna get to work" Andy lightly mocks, grips softening on your hair. His sharp blue eyes watch as you giggle. 

You leaned forward, your lips peppering kisses from the underside of his cock to the tip. Your tongue poking out to give a small kitten lick. Using your mouth skillfully, your tongue run up the vein as you bobbed your head rhythmically. Andy let out groans, his head tipping back with a thump against the wall, his fingers curled into your scalp. Your lips were stretch out around his length with spit sliding down. Using just one hand, you unzip your pants and start to jerk off while the other cups and squeezes his balls.

Andy comes out with a cry of pleasure, eyes scrunching up as he tugged roughly on your hair as he thrusts his hips crazily as he is orgasm washed over him. Warm liquid spurts inside you mouth and you moan as you also came. Andy lifts you up, grabbing your jaw and smashes his lips to yours. "That was so fucking amazing sweetheart, daddy loves you so much." Andy whispers against your lips. You grin, nuzzled your jaw in his beard as he leaves peppering kisses all over your face. "We should head out. You leave first" Andy says. You nod your head, zip your pants and left one final kiss on his cheek before heading out. 

Andy leans himself on the wall, processing what the fuck just happened. He has never done anything like this,  everything with you was different and he loved it.

You got back to your sit and acted as if nothing had happened. Andy takes a few minutes in the bathroom before coming to sit back in his sit next to you. For the whole flight you would send flirty smirks and smiles making him occasionally blush or grin. 

Finally you were back home, you've missed the annoying car honks and the loud people. "Should I go to your place or you come to mines for dinner tonight?" you ask. Andy runs his fingers through his beard, "I have to runt  to the office tonight." "what? whyyy" you whined. "Just have to do some stuff. I'm sorry baby" he says, with his apologetic eyes. "Can you make it anyways" you ask with a bit of hope in your voice. "I will see" he replies. You sigh, "well don't stay up all night and call or text me when your done" Andy nods and places a soft kiss on your cheek. You guys said goodbye and went on your separate ways. 

Once you came home, you took a long bath and then sat on the sofa drinking wine, while watching tv. It was 11:30pm when your phone dinged, it was a message from Andy. 'Hey sweetheart sorry about tonight but I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow. I Love you, sweet dreams <3' You heart fluttered, 'It's okay as long as we do anything I want tomorrow. You're the best boyfriend in the entire world >3' With that you put your phone down and smiled like a idiot, so this was love huh...