~Seventeen~

You were sipping your latte while watching couples and families pass by.  You sometimes wished you had a normal life. A bit of sadness you felt, you sigh shaking it off and look at your phone for any messages. It's been over a week since the fun night. You and him would go to each others room and have intense make out sessions but other then that not a second round. Andy has been texting you about coming over tonight which you couldn't wait. You wonder if you had a slight chance, to be free, to do normal things others do and to be with someone you loved.

No, he would never let you go. Taking another sip from your latte and exhaled. Out of nowhere you felt somebody coming towards your way. You had a gun with you just in case. "Hello dear" a voice says. "Nick" you grit your teeth in annoyance. He smirks and sits, "So how is the mission" 

You look at him, giving him the stink eye "That's none of your business. What do you want." "Me? oh nothing. Just wanted to see how you're doing and ask you if you wanna have some fun tonight" he slowly reaches for your hand but you backed away. "Fuck off asshole. I will never be with a pathetic person like you" 

"Ouch that hurts. Everyone back in the agency use to tell us that we would make a cute deadly couple" he grins. "They must have been blind then" you scoffed. Nick chuckles, "Answer me this and be honest. Do you like him, The assignment. You almost spit out the coffee, "What? No, that would be so pathetic of me" you chuckle. "I'm not stupid when it comes to work Nick" 

"Did you sleep with him" he sounded a bit serious. "That's none of your concern" you reply. "Did you or did you not" he growls. "Why does that concern you, its not like you haven't slept with guys and girls during missions" you say. Nick rolls his eyes, "True but I've never slept with the assignments." 

"yea right" you mumble, getting up. "Hey where are you going" he shouts. "Somewhere where your not" you say. God was he so annoying. Although you calmed down upon seeing two couples on each side holding hands with a little girl, swinging her. You smile and made your way back to the hotel.

Now standing in front of Andy's door, you knocked. "He-" He was cut of by you, crashing your lips on to his. He lays his arms around you, taking you inside. "Y/N" he groans, between kisses. Your tongue explores his mouth and let out a small moan when he gropes your ass. He falls down on the couch with you on top of him. "Y/N wait" he pulls away. "What's wrong, do you wanna switch positions" you state wiggling your eyebrows as a tease. 

"No that's not it" he gets up as you get off him. "I have to tell you something and it might sound crazy" Andy says. You look at him, giving all attention. "I have never felt anything like this since my last relationship. I...I love  you. I need you to know that" He looks at you with his concern eyes. "What? We just had sex last week...I thought we're both just in this for the sex." you say. "Look I know it's crazy but I fell in love with you way before that. I want to be with-"

"No don't say that, you don't even know me" you growl, cutting him of. "Well I would love to, if you let me" he says. You shake your head, "I don't know why you're acting like this when we can just have sex. All I want from you is your body. That's enough for me" you got up, backing away from him. You turn your back from him and began walking out when he says, "okay I understand." 

You pause and turned back, "Thank you for understanding. I'll be on-" "I'm sorry but I'm not interested in that kind of relationship" Andy says. You flinched in surprise, "what do you mean?" 

Andy rises up, walking towards you and towers you over a corner "you heard me. I want to fall asleep with you, go out for dinner with you . Watch movies from time to time and have sex. That's what I want to do" he states. You were intimidated by how serious and tall he was. A bit of pink was covering your cheeks by how sexy his voice and voice were.  "That's how I'd like to spend our time together, as a couple" he mutters. "But if all you want to do with me is have sex...then we stop. If your looking for a sex toy, I suggest you find someone else because that's not what I'm interested in" 

You look into his eyes  before looking down, "If that's how you feel then I guess there's nothing I can do" you sigh and walk out leaving him standing there. 

He watches as you go. Andy sighs and sits back down on the sofa. He was hurt by your words but he wasn't gonna give up. Why are you such a hard person to convince?  Andy smirks, whatever the reason was,  he has no intention of letting you. He will win your heart. 

You didn't go back to your room instead decided to go out for a distraction. So now you found yourself in some gym, punching a punching bag and at the same time thinking. 'That's right I can just meet somebody else. Does he think he's the only one I can have sex with?' 

'Besides I know he doesn't mean what he said...or do I' you thought. You hit the bag harder every time you thought about him. 'Fine If he doesn't want me, so be it' You hit the bag one more time that it kinda hurt your fist. You pant for air and stopped, mentally cursing yourself.  'I swear I'm going to meet someone who's better than him in bed'

You didn't need man like him either...