~Twenty-Four~

It was a windy cold night, you were on the rooftop of a building. Slowly taking out your sniper to point at a figure that was walking down at an alley. You grip on the trigger and pressed it. Bang, it echoed though the walls of the alley. You place the weapon down and slowly made it yourself towards that person. Blood was splattered around the body, your heart was thumping loudly, why? You flip the person over and...oh god it was Andy. You eyes widen, your try to breath for air but your lungs weren't functioning.  Tears brimmed down, you scream in pain as you hug his body in your arms...

You gasped, opening your eyes and jolted up. It was just a dream, thank god it was just a dream. You turn to look at Andy who was lightly snoring, he was okay and so were you. You sigh and rubbed your face with your hands, 'Why did I have a dream like that today of all days' you wondered as you creaked out of bed. Slipping on your sandals, you quietly walked to the kitchen where you served a cup of water and drank it. You wash your face and stared intensely at the wall. Was it a sign from god that you needed to stay away from him? 

No you didn't think so, headmaster told you he would leave you alone. These pass few weeks there has been no threats. 'There's nothing to worry about. Everything's going to be fine' You squeezed your hand at the sink before slipping it of  and wobbling yourself back to bed. You gently flopped down the bed, turning to look at him. He looked so peaceful sleeping, you gently pressed your hand on his cheek. "I will always be there for you" you whispered, you peck his hand lightly. Andy suddenly shuffles and places his arm around you. You smiled knowing he is safe with you and curled up to his body. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy wakes up, rubs his eyes and looks at you. God were you so pretty, he smiles and gently places a kiss on your cheek before getting up to go make breakfast. 

You immediately woke up to the smell of a delicious sweet scent coming from the kitchen. Andy was the only meaning...god was he such a cutie. There he was making French toast with an apron around his waist. "French toasts huh" you grin. Andy turns to look at you with a big soft smile on his face. "Good morning my beautiful boy. How did you sleep" Andy says, hugging you. "Meh it was fine" you mutter under his embrace. He hums, "Sit down breakfast is ready" 

You obey and sat down, looking at him as he places your plate down. "Yum" you said, taking a bite. Andy mutters a thank you and also takes a bite. You guys would exchange playful flirty smiles at each other. "No work today yay" you chuckle, "Lets go out. Help me pick a couch cause the one I have is old" Andy nods in response while munching on his food. After breakfast you got dressed, some denim jeans and a white shirt was enough. You made yourself outside and waited while leaning on his car, looking through Instagram. "Alright lets go" Andy says. You look up and woah. He was wearing a regular sweater, a baseball hat but the thing that threw you of was the pair of grey sweatpants he was wearing and that that it showed the printing of his cock. 

"You look hot" you smirked. Andy lets out a small laugh, "I look hot in anything." he says. You giggle and got inside the car. Damn right he was. He began driving, you pretended to be on your phone but really were taking small glances at his cock. "You know I can see you right?" Andy says. For the first time in your life you felt embarrassed and was a blushing mess. "It's not my fault it's noticeable" you mumble. Andy chuckles, "Aw sweetheart"

You roll your eyes but your hand slowly slither to his cock without his notice, you pressed on and squeezed it. He flinches at the surprise. "Oh god...honey" Andy groans. He was really getting into it cause he began shuffling his pants down when you suddenly stop. "Sweetheart it was just getting fun" Andy groans in disappoint

A small smirk left your lips.  "Not fair." Andy says. Who cares he is always teasing you so this was your revenge. Eventually you guys arrived to the furniture store, there were some many couches to chose from. 

"How about this one" you point at a blue couch. "Sweetheart we've been here for an hour. Chose which ever one you like and lets get outta here" Andy says. "Don't you like spending time with me" you coo. Andy sighs and places his hands on your hips, "I love spending time with you, you know it. But I don't find the logic in buying a couch." You looked at him in confusion, "What's not so logic about that?" Andy looks down at the floor not wanting to see your reaction for what he is about to say.. "Well because...I would love if you move in with me." he mutters enough for you to hear.

Your eyes widen. "Andy babe we been together for like a month. Don't you think it's too soon?" He face looked regretful, he was afraid that he accidentally scared you and you would want to  finish this relationship. "Your right. I'm sorry for saying that. Sometimes I just get ahead of myself" "Don't be, I would love to live with you one day but its to soon" you cup his face forcing him to look back at you. "You're so cute" you whispered. A small smile spreads on his lips, "So are you...Can we leave now?"

You let a giggle, "Lets just see some more few couches and then we leave" Andy sighs and lets out chuckle, "Fine but hurry it up" You smile, grab his hand and pulled him to where ever you wanted to go. 

Of course he kept complaining but deep down he enjoyed being push around  by you...