~Eighteen~

Day four of avoiding Andy, well not really he would sometimes knock on your door to leave work and simply will leave. Simple as that. Right now you found yourself in your bed scrolling through files, you weren't sure what you were looking and you weren't paying attention because of the frustration. 'What the fuck is wrong with me' Your mind was blurry and you were fidgeting a lot. This was enough, you got up, put on your jacket and shoes and head out the door.

You just wanted to do something that will distract you from work and him. It's all his fault, his stupid words made you like this. You were confused by how you were feeling, this feeling was something new to you. What's it call...ugh never mind that, you were craving for sex and the best place was...

Sipping to your vodka , lose in your mind. It's been a few hours and you can't find anyone you like. You have been rejecting everyone who's been coming into the bar, you felt despair. You really didn't except to meet someone like Andy but couldn't believe that there's nobody around.  "You look depressed. Let me guess its a lover" the bartender says, handing you your drink. You let out a small chuckle, "No it's not that, a bit more complicated. We've been seeing each other but we're not lovers." 

"oh really, is he not your type?" she asks. "His body and face are my type. That's pretty much it" you took a sip from your drink. "I never intend to get into a serious relationship with anyone" 

That's right you could never let him become anything serious in your life even if you had genuine feelings for him. It's not like the relationship will last , you still had a mission and you were gonna complete it. 

But the day you were cooking, the way his hands were wrapped around you, something in you was born. How could someone like you get into a serious relationship with a man like him? 'I'm just a filthy murder' you thought 

You were alerted when a hand pressed on your shoulder. "Surprised to see you in here" Nick whispers in your ear. "So am I" you mutter. He sits next to you, ordering his drink. "You look sad. Did something happen with your boyfriend and you. Is it over between you two?" He puts an arm around you. 

You flinched but didn't push away, "He is not my boyfriend" you mumble. "Wow! Really? that's great. 'Great my ass' you thought

"Listen a lot of guys especially back at work always wonder what the taste of your hole would feel like, including me. So if there isn't anyone else you prefer why don't you and I go and have some fun. I can show you a better time then him or any guy." His hand slowly crawls to your ass and presses it.

You looked at him, glaring but thinking. Maybe you should take him up on his offer, you were getting tired of looking for another man. "Fine but just this time" you say. He grins and leans closer to you and connects his lips to yours. The kiss turns heated so you both take this to the alley. All you want is someone to have sex with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy couldn't feel anymore desperate then you  but work was keeping him busy. Fuck did he really just want to make love to you. He sighed as he puts his head down on the table, he should really go out for a walk or else he will end up jerking off again. He puts on his coat and heads out the door. Your door was right in front of him, Andy mentally curses himself for wanting to go knock on your door to see you. 

He thought if he gave you space, a slight chance in you that will change your mind. He knocks on your door gently, no answer so he knocks again yet this time a little louder. Were you asleep or did you just not want to see him. Theses thoughts were racing in Andy's mind but soon faded away. He convinced himself that you probably went out. 

Andy was walking through the streets of Paris, this was suppose to be the city of love where couples come, yet here he was all alone. Ever since the horrifying events that happened, he thought he was never going to fall in love again. But you came and that all changed. Although you didn't want anything with him, he was gonna convince you. And if he it works, gosh could he see himself in the sofa, cuddling with you while watching movies or waking up to see your beautiful face. All these Beautiful thoughts filled his head. He was smiling like an idiot.  

He knew he shouldn't keep his hopes up. Andy just kept on walking when he stopped and looked up. A bar was in front, he thought about entering or not considering it was a gay bar and he didn't want to do something stupid tonight. 

He decides not to enter and keeps on walking when he stops upon hearing something coming from the alley...

(Hi guys hope you like the story so far. Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy)