~thirty~

~August 17 of 2000~

"They look so happy don't they" the father says, looking out the window watching his two kids play. "Yea they're" the mother says, next to him. "I like the Andrew kid, he is a very good kid." the father says. "Me too...when will we leave" the mother mutters. "Soon" the father replies. "Then let's enjoy the rest of what's to end." the mother says. The father nods in agreement before they both leave the window

"My brother doesn't like playing with me" Nathan says. Charles widen his eyes and glares at his brother for tattle tailing on him. "Really and why  is that?" Andrew asks, looking at Charles. "He says because he is to old to be playing with little kids like me." Nathan does a frowny face. "Andrew why do you play with me?" 

Andrew sighs, "Well because when I was your age, I never had a brother to play with and when I saw you. I knew how you felt" Charles rolls his eyes and kept doing what he was doing. Nathan smiles, "You're the best." Andrew chuckles, "I try my best" The two played some more in the playground before Mother called for Charles and Nathan. "Guys it's getting dark. Come back inside" she yells. The two boys say their goodbyes to Andrew and race back home. 

"Mom what will have for dinner" Charles asks. "About that we won't be having dinner tonight" Mother says. Charles looks at her confused before realizing what was truly happening. "Mama why no dinner tonight" Nathan asks, furrowing his brows. "Because daddy and me decided that we should go on a road trip" Mother smiles. The little boy grins widely and begins chanting Yays. "Charles go help pack some things in the car before daddy comes." mother says. Charles nods and go does what his mother told him to do.

An hour later the father comes. "papa!" Nathan shouts, "we're going on a trip" The father grins, "I know. Are you all packed up?" Nathan nods. 

"Hey, I just need to pack some more. How much time do we have" the mother asks, coming in. "About an hour before they come" the father replies. She nods, "kids get in the car and don't talk to no one" Before Charles and Nathan went to the driveway, Charles turns to look at his mother. "I'm sorry" she whispers. He looks down and leaves. Charles helps his brother put on his seatbelt before entering the car. "Is everyone ready" the mother says, coming inside. "yes" Charles mumbles. The father shortly comes to meet them. "Okay guys say Hasta la Vista to Newton" 

"Hasta la vista Newton" Charles shouts. Goodbye home, Charles though. The father chuckles before he begins to drive...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes upon upon hearing whimpers coming from right beside you. "Andy?" You turn to his side and saw that he was sweating and muttering words. "Andy babe wake up" you shake him a bit.  He opens his eyes and starts to cry. Wraps his arms around you and hugs you like a teddy bear. "Shh it was just a bad dream" you coo.  "Do you want to talk about it?" Andy shakes his head, a no and hugs you so tightly enough that you felt your insides were coming out. "You're crushing me" you said, patting his back. He eases it out but doesn't let go of you. 

"You were dying" he mutters. "What?" "You were dying Y/N. I couldn't move, I couldn't help you. It was as if I was glued to the ground." You sighed, "I assure you that would never happen." "It felt so real Y/N. I cannot bare the feeling of losing someone I love" Andy says. You run your fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. "Wanna go out for a walk?" 

"What? At 2 in the morning?" he said. "Yea there's no work tomorrow. We could go to a nearby bar. What it's gonna be Andy bear" you giggled. "I guess we could" Andy shortly replies. You kissed him in the forehead and got up to dress. 

"Bad dreams are just fears that haunt us when we sleep but once you wake up, you realize that they aren't real" you said. Andy nods in agreement but you could still see that he wasn't over it. You stopped at the corner of the street and turn to look at him. "Andy If something were to happen to us, I want you to stay strong. The same goes for me" Andy looks at you in sadness and wordiness, "Y/N don't say that." "No seriously anything could happen. For example someone can come out of no where and point a gun at us" He shakes his head, "Alright lets go back home." 

"No no Andy listen to me" you cup his face, "Life can be cruel, yes but it happens for a reason. It leaves scars but we all have to get up" Andy takes your hands, "then I will protect you, from everything and everyone" You smiled, "so will I" "Can we go home Now?" "No Mister Barber we already have plans" "Right." He places his arm around your shoulder protectively. You giggled, loving how protective he was. 

"Whiskey for me" you said to the bartender. "Same" Andy says. "Come on lighten up" you pecked his cheek. A small smile forms his lips which made you smile. "Cheers to our love" you giggled and took the whole whiskey in. Andy chuckles and takes a big sip. "When will we go to Newton?" "Not sure but they want me there as soon as possible." "Are you nervous?" 

Andy sighs, "Yes a bit...actually a lot but you will be there with me. That calms me down." "Jesus Andy you make my heart melt with your dumb lovey words." you grin. "Well I am romantic" he lets out a laugh. 

At some point you went to pee and Andy stayed back. "I see you guys are together" A voice says from behind. Andy furrows his brows and turns around. "Nico is it? Yes me and Y/N are together and are happy. Is that a problem?" Nick chuckles, "It's nick and no it isn't. I don't consider you a threat." "What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" "Y/n isn't with you for love, he feels sympathy towards you." Who the fuck is this asshole to be telling him that, Andy thought. "You might wanna take a step back 'my boyfriend'  is not a big fan of you." Andy says, sharply. Nick snickers, "For now I will. You don't know him like I do" He says before leaving.

What did he mean about that, I don't know Y/N?, all these thoughts were racing through Andy's mind. "Babe what's wrong" you said, coming back. He quickly comes back to reality, "Oh nothing, lets go home" You nod but took one good look at him. You felt like asking him again but shrugged it of...