Smut ~Twenty-seven~ Smut

~July 19 2000~

"Charles dinner is ready, get your brother honey" Mama calls. "OKaYyyyy" Charles yells back. He runs to the playground where all the other kids were playing at including his little brother. "Nathan Mama calls. She says dinner is serve" Charles says, finding his brother in the sandbox. The eight year old looks up at his older brother, "No" he grumpily mutters. Charles the 11 1/2 year old groans and grabs Nathan by his feet beginning to drag him. Nathan starts  crying like crazy, "Nathan please get up" Charles pleads. "NOooooOo you promised me you would play with me" Nathan wails.

The older brother leans down and takes his little brother's hands. "I promise I will" "No you won't" Nathan immediately says. Charles sighs, giving up and ready to call his mama. "Need help buddy" an older boy says coming out of no where. Charles looks up at the stranger who looked around 15 to 156, "No thanks" he shyly mumbles knowing he shouldn't talk to strangers. The older boy smiles, "what's up with you little buddy" he turns his attention to Nathan. 

Nathan looks at the stranger with puffy eyes and cheeks redden. "nothing" he says. Charles notices a change in his little brother, usually he answer stranger and was more shyer then him but for some reason he wasn't with this stranger. "My brother is just being a baby" Charles says, frowning down at Nathan.  The older stranger boy chuckles and gives out his hand to Nathan, "Come on buddy, you have to listen to your brother. He is older and knows better y'know" 

Nathan sniffs his nose and rubs his eyes before taking the hand of the older boy. "There we go" the older boy says. Charles turns to his brother to begin to scold him. He finishes and turns to older boy to thank him but when he turn the older boy wasn't  anywhere to be found. 'Huh' he says. What a weird interaction, he thought...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N do you the paper works I assigned you" Andy says. You look up at him and glared. He was giving you some much work. Of course you knew just because you were his boyfriend, he wasn't gonna treat you special but you just wished that sometimes he would just assign you so much work. "It's coming" you said. Andy nods, "okay well hurry" he says and goes back into his office. You groan and banged your head on the table before getting up to print out some stuff. 

Well Fuck the printer was working, could this day get any worse? "Andy the printer doesn't work" you say, entering his office. He looks up at you confusingly, "Is that suppose to be my problem" Well obviously it wasn't but how were you suppose to get his work. "No it isn't. I will go call Maria" you said. "As you should have" he says in a sassy tone. You furrow your eyebrows and walked towards him, knocking some things of his desk before going to sit on his lap. "Y/N what the hell do you think you're doing" Andy growls. 

You let out a giggle "I just wanna have some fun as I should have." You twirl your fingers in his tie. "Really? I thought you said none of this could ever happen in the office" his voice deep and husky. Andy wraps his arms around you waist. "Yea I did but I deserve it. I've been a good boy" 

Andy lets out a scoff and turns to the things you threw. "Have you? Cause I don't think so. I think you been a bad boy. Do you know what happens to naughty boys?" he teases you. "No I don't but I want to find out" you smirked. Andy lets out a low growl, "You're gonna get it so bad...

"Mr. Barber" Maria knocks on the door. She waits for a response until Andy opens the door a little "What's up" he says. "Mr. Barber I have your paper work" she says. Andy smiles and takes them, "Thank y-" Something thumps down on the floor. "Is everything all right" Maria trys to take a peek but Andy stops here, "Everything is fine you may go now" Maria nods and turns back, beginning to go back to her sit. 

Andy closes the door and locks it before turning his attention back to you. "you really want to be heard don't you?" he chuckles. You frown and tried to say something but the gagball prevented you. "Look at you, all tied up and needy. Fucking slut" he growls. You were bend down over his desk, tied up with his tie over your hands. "Does my baby boy want my cock? Do you want me to touch you, to fuck your brains out" he taunts. All you could do was glare at him but his words turned you on and he knew so. 

"Fuck sweetheart you look amazing" Andy mutters in a sexy tone. "Fuck you" you mutter. He lets out a dark chuckle, stands behind you and starts to rub his bulge on your ass.  Confusion enter your brain when he stops, you try to turn your head behind when suddenly you yelped at a weird sensation coming from your hole. "Oh God...Andy...f-fuck" you whine. Andy's tongue is slowly sweeping over your hole, he hums against your hole sending tingling vibrations to your stomach. His hot breath fan against your back as he places his hands on your hips. 

"Andy d-don't or-" you gasped as his tongue pushes deeper into your hole. Your head thumped down the table, biting your lower lip trying not to make a sound while holding in your tears. No one has ever done this to you which was a little too much but you were enjoying it. You feel his warm tongue devour your hole. Your body wiggles in pleasure and your toes curl up. "Needy boy hold yourself still" Andy growls, spanking your ass. He gets up and pushes his body down towards you. "I outta teach you a lesson" He takes the gagball of you to hear you cry.

Andy nipples down your ear and licks it. "Please sir...put it in me" you whimpered. He leaves small trail of kisses in your back before standing back up. You heard the zipper of his pants go down, Andy pulled out his cock out and it smacks down on your ass. "Listen very carefully, I'm gonna fuck you and I will not stop even if you cry and plead for me to stop or if someone knocks on the door. Okay?" he says. God this new side of him was really really making you more heated. "Okay..." you mutter. 

He smirks, aligns his cock over your asshole before sliding his whole meat inside you. "Fuck your tight" Andy grunts. He grips his hand tightly on your tied up hands and starts to thrust into you. His cock slid in and out. Your eyes roll over and your tongue stick out as Andy picks up the paces. "My beautiful boy, my perfect boy, my love." Andy gruff, "Look at you, taking your boss's cock like a whore." 

He growls pounding into you with the force of an animal. Moans felled from your mouth at every thrust, your hair stuck to your forehead from sweat. The table was shaking every second. "So good for me, so good for daddy. You take my cock so well" His words made your cock rock hard. "Yes I-nGh..am" you moaned. Andy grabs your hair making your head lift up, "You like daddy's cock don't you." 

"Yes yes I do. I'm y-yours...everything of me is yours" you cried in pleasure. His other hand slides down and wraps it around your cock. Your back arched, toes curled tightly as he begins stroking you. "Fuck I'm gonna cum. Do you want my cum sweetheart" he coos. "Y-yes I do, FUCK GET ME PREGNANT" you yelled. Within Seconds he was cumming, his quick hard thrusts had slowed to soft shallow pushes as he groans in pleasure. "Good boy" he mutters before collapsing down at you...

Could this day get any better?