~Twenty Eight~

~July 19 of 2000~

"What took so long" the mother says. "Nathan was being a baby. He didn't want to come" Charles says. Nathan looks up at his older brother and frowns. "But a older boy helped me and Nathan has a crush on him" Charles laughs. Nathan glares at Charles, "No I don't" The mother furrows her eyebrows and lets out a chuckle, "Who's the boy that Mister too young has a crush on?" "I don't know but he has brown hair and I think blue eyes." Charles replies.

"He sounds like a very handsome boy." The mother pokes her little Nathan's nose. "Come on boys dinner is ready. Wash your hands first" Charles and Nathan nod and run to the bathroom. "Do you think we will see that boy again" Nathan asks his brother while rubbing soap on his hand. "You totally have a crush on him" Charles giggles. Nathan cheeks and ears turn red, "No I don't" "Then why are you thinking of him" Charles immediately asks. There was no answer from Nathan which made Charles laugh. 

"I'm home" the father yells. "Papa!" the two boys shout, running towards their dad. "Boys!" the father chuckles, hugging his two sons. "Boys be easy on daddy, he is getting old" The mother giggles. The two parents kiss and the boys cringed. "How was your day" the mother asks. "It was fine, I have to tell you something later" the father says. "Papa guess what Nathan has a crush on someone" Charles says. 

Nathan sends death glares at his brother. "Really may I know who it is?" the father asks in amusement. "It's a older boy, he helped me with Nathan cause Nathan was being cry baby" Charles says. "What's his name?" the father asks. 

"Charles doesn't know but he told me that the older boy has brown and blue eyes." The Mother says, serving the lemonade to everyone. Nathans thumps his head down the table hiding his blushing face. "There is nothing wrong with that Nathan" the father taps his son head. "I think I know who your crush is" "Really" the mother grins. "yep although I don't know his name but I do know that he is fatherless base on the neighbors. "That must have been difficult. The father nods in agreement. "They live around the corner by the way. Maybe you could go visit him" the father chuckles. The whole family kept teasing at Nathan who started to scream "NO I DON"T" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow ow my fucking back hurts" you growl at Andy. You found yourself at his house laying down in his couch. "I'm sorry sweetheart" he coos, placing a cup of water down at the coffee table. He tries to cup your face but you slapped them away. Andy lets out a small chuckle, "Daddy loves you very much, you took me so well like a good boy you are." You frowned at him like a child would do but was flattered by his words. Andy gets on top of you and gently lays down. You take in his embrace, wrapped your legs around his hips and arms behind his back . 

He deeply exhales your scent, "How are you feeling." "I'm fine, stop asking me the same question. I got it, thanks" you grumpily respond. "No worries sweetheart, Hunky-dory, end of story." He says. You groan at his stupid dad jokes he has been saying. "How about you dear boyfriend?" you ask. "I feel great better then ever" Andy grins. "Has there been any news about the case?"

"Nope" he says, "Y/N?" 

You hum in response. "Can I tell you a secret?" Andy says. "Sure what is it" you sleepily said. "It's about my family" You nod and tell him to go on.

Andy sighs, "I don't know if you know but there has been a history of violence in my family" He stops for second to look up at you. "My father he...he killed a girl" "Oh" you muttered. "I am not proud of that but I trust you" he finishes. "Thank you for telling me that" you whispered. Andy nods his head and buries his head into your chest.

"When will I get to meet your family" he asks. You feel your body tensed up and a bit of sweat  forming in your forehead.  "I don't know" you said. "Y/N we've been dating for a while and I want to get to know you better" Andy says with full reassurance. God dammit Guilt was flowing through you, should you tell him or not. "Andy I have something to confess." You sat back up up, gently getting of his arms, making he sit back up with you. "What is it" he says with a bit of fearfulness in his tone. "I...fuck...I lied about having a family" 

"What?...Y/N why would you do that" He looked hurt and mad. "I'm sorry Andy. I really am it's just that I've always struggled  when people would asked me if I had parents. So I made up a lie that I did" you stared down not wanting him to see your tears. "Y/N look at me" he lifts your chin up gently. "Everybody makes mistakes, okay? I did too and just like you I regret them. I'm quite bother but I forgive you." 

"Thank you" you said before hugging him. Andy takes you in by wrapping his arms around your back and pats it.  "Lets go to bed" he whispers in your ear. You nod and got up, "Imma brush my teeth first." Andy nods and heads to bed. Even though it didn't go bad, you weren't satisfied, your heart ache of guilt. If you told him the real truth, he would never love a killer and liar like you...god this so fucked up.

The lights were turn of, you quietly entered the room and saw that Andy was facing the other way. You gently got in the bed and crawled to him. "I love you" you whispered in his ear. You sigh and turned around. closing your eyes and going deeply into your sleep. 

Little did you know that Andy wasn't asleep and heard you. He slowly turns around and lies his arm around your stomach. "I love you more" he places a soft kiss on your cheek.